RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Working Game Title

Rep:
Level 90
Ok Ok Ok Ok I know uv all missed me :P. But basically the hole time I havn't been on I'v been working on stuff and learning more and more and more about all the things of rpgmaker xp :D soooo... I'm working on a game.... Idk what to call it yet but some screens are bellow. PS I'm doing voice overs also :O! lol

Screeny 1 Menu

Screeny 2 Map to show map and wutnot

Screeny 3 Battle that needs improvement :P

I'll be setting up apps for voice overs and whatnot soon. Now storyline and character biographys!

Storyline:

700 years ago a girl by the name of Mirno almost completly destroyed the entire world with her currupt magical powers. The 8 heroes of Lore managed to defeat her and seal her away in a magical crystal. Unfortunatley 700 years later a mysterious stranger evil and twisted found this crystal and set her free. Now the 8 desendents of the heroes of Lore must stop Mirno before she accomplishes what she set out to do so long ago. To stop her you'll need the great items of Lore. The magical sword of dragons, The death helmet of blood, The sheild of light and destruction, The book of holy and Bless, the golden arrows of the God, and the axe of pain and suffering.
The lance of flight, and the cape of autom. When you collect all 8 of these great items, u will need to take them to the great shimbala, and have him combine them into the...... thats as far as I can think atm :P

characters.....

Ziv Tribal - The main character. The decendent of Dragon Tribal. He works with pure magic and seems to have a likeing for Kira.

Chris Olden - The decendent of Autom Olden. He weilds blades of mass destruction and in the end can almost match up to Ziv.

Mistrella Gop - The decendent of the lancer Ferin Gop she works hard and won't go down without a fight.

Kira Love - A more strange decendent. The decendent of Grusen Love. She seems to have the strange powers to controll life....

Lance Trio - The decendent of Range Trio, he is a hunter who has the best shot since Range.

Skylar Hobbs - She is the decendent of Fortray Hobbs. She can blast someone into the next year..... What else is there to say?

Raul Kimberlite - A decendent of Axen Kimberlite. He is the guardian of the Kimber castle. With his powerfull axes and great strenght, he is feard by most townsfolk.

Roz Granit - The decendent of Roz Granit, he was named after his great, great, great, you know were I'm going with this..... lol. He is a current scholar at Litten University. He also has the power to control life, it just lies deep within him.

Ok I wrote teh bios out :P

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Sounds cool, and you have some nice scripts, but the maps need work...

They're kinda empty.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
I just set up the maps to look at some things lol thts y they arent gonna stay like tht

EDIT: Forgot to say thx xD :P lol I didn't make these scripts just edited them a little

Rep:
Level 90
Bump >.< post here ppl xD I need ppl for voice overs...... lol post an example of u talking or sumthin...... I'll post who all I need voices for later just do it xD

Rep:
Level 91
"location map-001" says it all
no real work showen, just some overused scripts

a yet another "let's get omg maigcal item" quest based story... not that i can blame ya but still

purely empty maps...

i really don't see a reason for you to put it here just yet..

you could at least show something you did in the game instead of showing how many scripts you used -.-
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
=\ I put that there to show game features I'm working on maps rite now =\
and erm I had to put it somewere or I would forget about it xD and map 001 blah blah blah lol choo are realy good at giving ppl constructive critisism xD lol It was just so I could remember everything and wutnot I didnt put it in notepad yet xD

Rep:
Level 89
"location map-001" says it all
no real work showen, just some overused scripts

a yet another "let's get omg maigcal item" quest based story... not that i can blame ya but still

purely empty maps...

i really don't see a reason for you to put it here just yet..

you could at least show something you did in the game instead of showing how many scripts you used -.-

Have you ever heard of C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-V-E C-R-I-T-I-C-I-S-M?!!!
Shit, your bat hunter game isnt finished, and posted that right up.
Lose the ego.

This game looks pretty cool.

Rep:
Level 90

Rep:
Level 91
cause bat hunter is quite finished
it's called "mini game"
it's an example of how to build it for attaching in a game.
might have some bugs but i fixed it mostly

heh .. playable

beside dray, your game sucked so bad i didn't even bother to comment

what i am trying to say here is - don't post a game cause you found scripts, post a game if you actually made something in it Xx
holy shit my sig was big!