RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG AQV - The official RPG of

Rep:
Level 89
Our RPG is based on our school. First of all, the heroes in our game, are seventeen student (12 boys and 5 girls) that have to fight the teacher that came evil because they wanted to make their work more easy (like giving a zero because they don't have time to correct a test, etc.). We will begin to sell that game at our school near mid-february.

***Visit our website for more information at the link below***[/b]
***"Ye who knows all, should know that he can't know everything!" ~ P. Thibodeau***

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
The storyline sounds like it's been made up in a public toilet (my jokes just get lamer and lamer)

maybe you got to make a good storyline first like let's just say:The hero comes to the school and notices that every teacher is acting strange, and thats not the only strange thing! The test are harder then before and they do nothing about the rulebreakers (fighting kids, littering kids etc.) The hero wan'ts to know the truth about this all and is making a plan with a few othersto sneak into the teachers lounge to see whats wrong.

thats a good intro. You got to make sure to make a good storyline or they will not buy it fast.

b.t.w. youre link to youre site doesn't work.
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Make sure you're using the licensed version of XP if you're going to "sell" your game...   Even though Enterbrain probably won't catch you in the act,  It's illegal to sell applications created with unlicensed versions of a product that costs money to use (no matter what country you're in).

As for website... no link?

Rep:
Level 91
sounds very munch like a little kiddies game. i whould like to see some pics of it but.

Rep:
Level 90
This sounds like a very odd, silly storyline. Mayby you should just do a normal RPG, you know, like theres a bad guy trying to take over the world and theres a group of people trying to stop him.

Rep:
Level 89
First, we want to precise that many peoples at our school (even teachers) want to buy our game, when it will be finished.

Second, we use RPG Maker 2003 and it will be only sold to the students of our school (for all the copyright things...) at low-price. Anyway, if you're interested of it, look at theses images.

This is the main area of our school.

This is our french class.

This is the downtown of Dalhousie, NB (Canada); town of our school

Third, its the kind of game that we make fun of the teachers and also the students (with permission)...

Fourth, it was not planned on a toilet, it was planned in our math class.

Fifth, we don't know why our site is not working. Try again.
***"Ye who knows all, should know that he can't know everything!" ~ P. Thibodeau***

press the URL button once and then paste your site next to it. And then press the URL button again. Then it should work!

B.t.w youre the first person who acctually listened to my lame joke :^^:
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 89
To tell you the truth, our game begins like a normal year, except that you see a cinematic that tells you that you (the hero's name is Philip, based on one of our team members) can use magic that was recently discovered by two of your teachers. You have to go pick up your schedule, but... there is an error on it. So then, you must go see the guidance counceller (to fix it) but she refuses. She tells you that the teachers made a comittee and they decided that her job was too hard, so they told her to not fix any student's schedules. And then, the group of heroes will try to investigate and stop the evil teacher comittee. Also, somewhere in the game, teachers will give bad grades only to your group, etc., etc.

For anyone who want to visit our site, the url is : "www.geocities.com/rpgaqv/".

Well i do think that you could make a much-greater school rpg than this.

BTW: the site sucks (no offense)

Rep:
Level 89
I guess it's gonna be a great flop.. lol
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 89
As you had noticed, our game was made to be only internally sold. At our school, people seems to like our project, not only for the RPG style, but for all the jokes we packed in. But, like we see, people of yours won't laught at it because you NEED TO KNOW THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS OF MY SCHOOL. Also, because of copyright and all this stuff, we are restricted to sell it to the people that are not affiliated with our school (actually, we could get problems if we do so, because personnally, I don't think the goverment would take this as well as our teachers does). Also, the game is made entirely in french (the official school and student language), exept for some parts where you encounter battle with our english teacher.

Anyway, it will be on sale at our school at the end of this month...