RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's harder then it looks o_O

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
Well, I now got a new hobby of learning how to make my own sprites. Doing things pixel by pixel is hard (Not saying I ever thought it was easy) So today I sat down and tried making my own. Here is how I did, not great but in my oppinion I didn't do too bad.

Once I learn more about spriting I'm gonna try to make a tut for this sight. So, now I'm off to make this girl's walking sprite (since I only have that one image of her standing >.<)

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Could we have a standard sized picture of your sprite as well, at the moment, it looks pretty good, but it isn't the sprite itself, it is whether it looks good in the environment its set in.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
Like this?

Rep:
Level 88
Okay, my only problem...is that...they're too small.

Other than that, they look fine, not bad at all.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah I noticed the hair seemed kind of flat >_>; But that's the thing that bugs me. I have a hard time shading the hair like placing the "Right pixel shade" in the right place like the Kyle sprite has >.<

Rep:
Level 88
I know, definately harder than it looks, i've tried it myself. You do use templates right?
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
I used Collet's face as a template then built off of that on my own. That's why her head seem a little like Collet's