RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How can I take a screen shot of the whole thing?

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I'm a little puzzled, I have a large map and I want to have an overview shot, any idea's on how I would do this? (putting it in 1:4 scale doesn't work.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
A crude method would be take a screenshot, walk some steps, take another screenshot, repeat, etc. Then connect all the screenshots together in paint or something manually.

Might wanna make the player invisible if you wanna do that.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you could on the mapping layer select a zoomed out view, and then switch to event layer and take it...but it will look small and have tons of squares, but it works/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^Thats what I would do. Not the best, but better then most .

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
A crude method would be take a screenshot, walk some steps, take another screenshot, repeat, etc. Then connect all the screenshots together in paint or something manually.

Might wanna make the player invisible if you wanna do that.

thats what I did when I first started using the program, but didn't know how to make the person invisible!

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
It worked well though, maybe you should try that?

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I take it that you know how now :p But in case Raven doesn't;

F9, go to System tab, delete anyone in the starting party.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
ah no that's not quite the problem...I know how to do it...but...

the map is 400x400...
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 89
 :donkey: