RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Original CBS Request

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I was thinking about RPG cliches and how to avoid them when suddenly  :o
It popped into my head.

I'm looking for a completely automated battle. Prior to battle, one could go into their skill list and select maybe four skills to use in the battle. The would also go through an equiptment screen in order to select the gear that they'd use.

Also after battle, their could a window in which the player would select one of the prizes being offered.

If they lost the battle though, they'd lose all of the equiptment they used.

I'd like to see if someone coul make something like this.

Thanks in advanced.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Wow that's pretty cool. I doubt I can make that for you lol cause I have no idea how to script or do event systems. But it's pretty cool I like the idea
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Bump Bump Bump Bump.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I was thinking about RPG cliches and how to avoid them when suddenly  :o
It popped into my head.

I'm looking for a completely automated battle. Prior to battle, one could go into their skill list and select maybe four skills to use in the battle. They would also go through an equiptment screen in order to select the gear that they'd use.

Also after battle, there could be a window, in which the player would selects one of the prizes being offered.

If they lost the battle though, they'd lose all of the equiptment they used.

I'd like to see if someone could make something like this.

Thanks in advanced.

EVENTS unless I'm wrong this can be done with events..
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I dont think so Nouman.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm pretty sure the equipment thing can, but I'm not
sure about the automated thing.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
There should be a Auto-Battle system around, then you'd just need to edit it so it starts automatically instead of being started by pressing on 'Auto Fight'(or whatever it'd be called.)
Then in the event that starts the battle call the Equip screen before the battle itself.

Don't know about the select skills to use though.

This sounds like a neat idea- but it kinda removes all the strategy. But maybe you have an idea how to use it well.