RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vista Problem RMXP

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Yo
Ok not only am I having some sort of DirectX Audio problem on my XP which doesn't allow me to use RMXP but now I've tried reinstalling RMXP transfering my game files and now I get this message when I start up RMXP on my Vista. What is up with my operating systems lately!  ???

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
RMXP Wasn't meant to work on vista. So you shouldn't be surprised, it would be like me dusting off something for Win ME, then installing it on XP. You just run the chance of it not working. Sorry dude, there really isn't anything you can do.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Try using the proporties when you right click and go options or something ..
maybe you can get it to start into XP mode this way..
I think XP had that option too