RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
___ the ___

Rep:
Level 83
The four horsemen of the apocalyse existed inside of Crispi Glover's imagination.

As a ____ ____, I ____ ____, ____, ____, and ____.
My life is like every script I write: It runs great except for the f*cked up bits.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
As a competetive eater, I ate kidneys, brains, cockscomb, and testicles.

My ____ wouldn't stay up ____ ____ ____ so I ____ ____ ____ instead.
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
My appendage wouldn't stay up after that load so I used my foot instead.

I ___ ___ it, but I have a ___  it wouldn't ___ ___ unstuck the ___ from your ___.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I didn't try it, but I have a feeling it wouldn't have helped unstuck the arrow from your head.

I've seen your ____ many ____; usually when you're ____ ____ at the local ____ ____, but also when I'm ____ at Joe's ____.

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
I've seen your very many cows; usually when you're grooming cows at the local cow farm, but also when I'm eating at Joe's goldfish

Why must __ do __ when __ __ at __ so much/many*__ __ __ very __

*put whichever

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Why must everyone do something when we have at hand so much time to waste very slowly?

I was __ __ in the __ when I realized __ __ bad __ __, and probably __ __ as well.

Rep:
Level 76
Why must everyone do something when we have at hand so much time to waste very slowly?

I was __ __ in the __ when I realized __ __ bad __ __, and probably __ __ as well.
I was eating bats in the kitchen when I realized bats were bad to eat, and probably eat flies as well.

The__ __ couldn't__when__ __ __because__ is __ __, so, you see, __ always has to __ when __ __ in the __.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
The reason gods couldn't survive when prayers faded is because life is about believing, so, you see, one always has to believe when one exists in the universe.

Oh ____.

Rep:
Level 76
Oh, look!

When __ __ it __ so __ __ __ sandwiches __ __ though, of course, __ __. So why __ a __ __, I ask you?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
When we picnic it rains so hard that the sandwiches get soggy though, of course, we must eat. So why not a dry restaurant, I ask you?

You're gonna __ this one. My __ caught me __ __ behind the __ last week, and __ thought I had __ __ a long __ __. She was so __, she hasn't __ __ __ in a __!

Rep:
Level 76
hey-you cheated! You put three words after "though, of course"!
anyways,

You're gonna kill this one. My dad caught me this deer behind the sofa last week, and he thought I had killed it. She was so nice, she hasn't eaten any food in a millennium!

Oh my god-__ __ __! How can _we __ __ __ with only __ as __ __ __?!

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Oh my god-look at this! How can not we be able to with only Derek as our main adversary?!

I was wondering ___ why ___ ___, but ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ he doesn't ___ leverage ___ of course. Pilgrims have ___ but ___ raining ___ jumping ___ looking ___ dating.

Rep:
Level 76
I was wondering, see, why does Sally, but not Josh, like to sing? He likes leverage-well, of course. Pilgrims have sung but no raining or jumping or looking or dating.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ monopoly __ antidisastablishmentarianism __ like __ __ __ pirates and ninjas.

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
I think that the very fun game monopoly need antidisastablishmentarianism but like all the cool pirates and ninjas.

if you ___ ___ someone,who would it __ and __ __ __ be like __ __?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
If you could eat someone, who would be and what would they be like to taste?

____ thread ____ dead. ___ ___ ___ resurrect ___?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This thread was dead. Why would you resurrect it?

____.

Rep:
Level 75
dunno.

I thought __ __ __ it,games __!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I thought the world of it, games rule!

Shall we __ __ rest in __, or allow it to __ __?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Shall we let it rest in peace, or allow it to keep going?

Fuck __, we'll __ __ live.

Rep:
Level 75
Fuck it,We'll let it live.

Yeah,why __ __ __ these __ __ die?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Yeah, why do all of these forum games die?

__ a ______. I __ really ______ things, like ______ ____ threads.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
That's a relief. I so really enjoy things, like these game threads.

It was like __ the way he __ the __ as __ as he did. I was __ at the __ of it all!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
It was like honk the way he honk the honk as honk as he did. I was honk at the honk of it all!

____.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Lame.

Let's play __ and go __ yourself.

Rep:
Level 75
Lets play now and go Fuck yourself.

Haha,I __ __ this __ __ __...