RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
___ the ___

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
At the airport, Winona Ryder produced a dwarf from her frilly undergarments, causing the building to implode in fear.

Edit: Forgot this part

______ usually _______ themselves in attempts to ________  ________ with ________ and a butter knife.

Rep:
Level 83
Idiots usually kill themselves in attempts to cut cheese with chainsaw and a butter knife.

Halo was _____ because the game developers _____ your ____ with their ____  ______ grabbing ____.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Halo was wicked because the game developers smoked your stash with their pudgy fingers grabbing twinkies.

I ____ your ____ in the back seat of ____ ____.

+10 points if you can keep yer mind out of the gutter!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
I destroyed your laptop in the back seat of moving mini-van.

Godzilla ______ your _______ so you ______ a ________ and ______ the _____ dinosaur-dragon thingy.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Godzilla married your mother, so you made a card and welcomed the lovable dinosaur-dragon thingy.  

In terms of _______  ________, Bruce Willis ________   _________ a suspicious green substance.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
In terms of lime gelatin, Bruce Willis noisily slurped a suspicious green substance.

The wake of ____ ____ has ____ many tribal ____ that ____ ____ with ____ ____, at least for the ____ ____.

Rep:
Level 83
The wake of Big Momma has destroyed many tribal villages that were filled with beautiful people, at least for the native population.

Tom _____ the monkey, so _____ ______ sucked _____ _____ with ______ hairy ______ _____ book

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Tom freed the monkey, so a chimpanzee sucked an egg with its hairy vacuum-powered book.

Most of our _______ we try _______  ________ to fight _______  _______ and a donut.

Rep:
Level 83

Most of our weekend we try super vodka to fight ugly people and a donut.

Your mom _____ Tom Brady's ____ ____ ____ because ___ ___ a ____ ____ that survives on ____ and ____

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Your mom loves Tom Brady's home made cookies because she has a sweet tooth that survives on chocolate and things.

Batman _______ all over _______ and decided _______ _______ a failure of a _______ _______.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Batman flew all over Gotham and decided Arkham was a failure of a psychiatric institution.

My big fat ____ is so huge, it can't fit into ____ ____ without ____.

Rep:
Level 83
My big fat dick is so huge, it can't fit into my girlfriend without lube.

Some ____ here to ____ and ____, others ____ to ____ ____ ____, I ____ here to ____ and _____ ____ _____ on the walls.
My life is like every script I write: It runs great except for the f*cked up bits.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Some come here to dance and sing, others to while time away, I come here to dissipate and throw potato salad on the walls.

When I ____ ____, sometimes ____ gets in my ____ and that ____!

+10 points for not using sexual or autoerotic imagery!

Rep:
Level 83
When I cook spaghetti, sometimes onion gets in my eye and that hurts.

There are _____ _____ in the  _____, _____ who _____  and ______ who ______.
My life is like every script I write: It runs great except for the f*cked up bits.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Very good, SK.

There are two ferrets in the refrigerator, one who scratches and one who sheds.

If ____ is ____, how can ____ be ____ ____ a ____ at ____ ____?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
If life is inconsequential, how can death be anything besides a jab at our elders?

______ in the way of _______, ________ tin foil hats, _______ _______ peanut butter.

Rep:
Level 83
Stand in the way of cars, make tin foil hats, and throw peanut butter.

_____ can fit _____ _____ in my ______.

(+10 if you can make it a double entendre)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
ZEBRA can fit GORILLA'S BREAKTHROUGH in my GIRAFFE.

_._.Ren makes ___ blank sentences in the attempt to make ___ put your ___ in his ___.

Rep:
Level 83
S.K.Ren makes great blank sentences in the attempt to make you put your money in his wallet.

_____ needs _____ _____ a _____ and _____ _____.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Congress needs to pass a law and legalize marijuana.

____ tastes like ____ when I ____ ____ in my mouth, but ____ if I ____ ____.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Cheese tastes like piss when I put it in my mouth, but lemons if I do otherwise.

______ every day a new _______ _______ frightful threats of _______ from ______ _______.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Almost every day a new penguin shouts frightful threats of confusion from his mouth.

___ ___ not sure ___ I ___ ___ ___ just now, but ___ ___ ___ ___ it worked.

Rep:
Level 83
I am not sure how I broke your mind just now, but all I know is it worked.

Which ____ ____ a ____ march ____? ____ ____ ____ ____ of ____.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Which way does a military march travel? Any direction it wants of course.

Can someone PLEASE ____ ____ ____ zit ____ ____ inner ____, I want to have ____ ____ with ____ ____!

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Can someone PLEASE pop this freaking zit on my inner ear; I want to have a conversation with the Czar!

The ______ horsemen of _______ ________ existed _______ ________ Crispin Glover's _________.