RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
___ the ___

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Barf on my pants and get outta here.

So, _____, you ____ to _____ _____ ____.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
So, sir, you used to suck Arlen's dick?

I used ___ ___ tomato ___ zebra ___ jumps ___ ___ super mario brothers ___ me ___ the fruit roll ups.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I used a super tomato leper zebra which jumps through the super mario brothers from me to the fruit roll ups.

____ ____ on _____ and _____ while I _____ _____ _____ _____.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Please hold on tightly and scream while I go at full throtal.

____ is a ____ that ____ ____ ____ ____ and ____.

Rep:
Level 83
I bite.
Jesus is a god that eats monkeys while dancing and grooving

_____ took____ and _____ _____  _____ nerd.
I sold my signature on e-bay, so i bought this one.
Formerly KuroganeX/DoomMistress/Kiaralis/Zephyrsword.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bullqueers took charge and anal-raped the incarcerated nerd.

He _____ the _____ _____ at _____ to _____ _____ _____.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
He milked the cow hard at noon to win the bet.

That ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ doesn't go in there.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
That pencil of yours really REALLY doesn't go in there.

You _____ _____ and _____  ______ cannabalistic ______ aren't ______ ______.

Rep:
Level 83
You understand life and death, so cannabalistic nutters aren't all bad.

Why ____ ____ large ____ when small ____ ____ ____ better?

^A brand new RMXP game makers community! Click the link!^
Also, your chance to be a Moderator, click here!

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
Why are big large dogs when small cats are the better?
*I know, doesn't make any bloody sense.

Yoshi ____ _____ joined forces with _____ to ______ ______.
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yoshi and kirby joined forces with Rei to bake cakes.

I'ts a ____ of ____ to ____ a pretty ____ if the way is ____.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 05:48:41 PM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
It's a kind of way to make a pretty princess if the way is flamboyant.

I want to ____ ____ ____ ____ bucket ____ ____ your mother ____ ____ ___ toilet.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I want to poop in that rusty bucket and do your mother around the round toilet.

I ____ a ____ __ ___ neighbors ____-____

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I ate a zombie at my neighbors sit-in.   (Yeah, couldn't think of a good one.)

Your mother is a ____ ____ Laura Mimsum ____ ____ ____ adminvenium ____ ____ ____ tragollaw ____ ____ hippopautamus ____ ____ ____ ____ Rebublican ____ ____ ____ and Daniel Radcliffe ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ with a bucket of ____ ____ ____ ____ and a castle far away where no one can hear you ____ ____ ____ soup ____ ____ with a bucket of ____ ____ ____ Mickey Mouse ____ ____ and a stick of dynamite ____ ____ magical ____ ____ ____ alakazam!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, I've been watching Harry Potter Puppet Pals, for those of you who recognize it.)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:15:52 PM by Zylos »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
oh.my.god   zylos....  

Your mother is a damn good Laura Mimsum impersonator and the adminvernium was all about tragollaw but my hippopautamus aint got nothin on Republican jawbreaking super robots and Daniel Radcliffe once decided to fuck whales with a bucket of KY jelly and toothpaste and a castle far away where no one can hear you, the whale pooped soup and handgrenades with a bucket of tar chips, while Mickey Mouse punched Minnie and a stick of dynamite fell from magical lands from above; ALAKAZAM!!!!!!!!!

.____________. dont judge me.

Once ____ ____ ____ in a _____ with _____ and _____, there were _____ who ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ AND ____ all of the village people, where the ____ used to ____ and ____ with 73 _____ using nothing but ____ and dick lube.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:15:20 PM by grafikal »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Once upon a time in a land with war and strife, there were soldiers who ate and sang and danced AND murdered all of the village people, where the children used to laugh and play with 73 pedophiles using nothing but dicks and dick lube.

____ ____.

Rep:
Level 83
Oh shit.

____ is a ____ _____ that sometimes _____ ______ _____ head ____ gives ____ ____ ____ kick.

Rep:
Level 83
Halo is a fun game that sometimes fucks with your head and gives your mom a kick.

I felt like reviving this before it was considered a necropost...(It isn't one if its 22 days, right?)

Some ___ ____ gave _____ _____ crack to ____ with ____ _____ ______ nose.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Some blind Guatemalans gave us anal crack to fill with Pinoccio's long wooden nose.

My hairy ____ needs ____ so it ____ ____ instead of ____ like ____ ____ in ____ ____.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
My hairy pussy needs shaving so it can breathe instead of living like a whore in a bin.

Some ____ get a _____ _____ when they _____ and repeatedly _____ _____ to make _____ _____ fly into _____ _____ arse.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Some guys get a red mark when they spank and repeatedly beat themselves to make valium suppositories fly into their gaping arse.

Your ___ ___ my ___, so I'm going to ___ ___ and your ____ ____ ____ for ____ I can ____ out of ____!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I would like to drink old beer and vomit on myself. :djang:

____'s ____ gap just ____ the entire ____ ____!

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
poop's poop gap just pooped the entire poopy poop!

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
poop's poop gap just pooped the entire poopy poop!
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

_____ often ______ small children when ______.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I often crush small children when driving.

At the____, Winona Ryder ____ ____ ____ from her ____ ____, causing the ____ to ____ in fear.