RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dungeon Inspiration

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
I was playing Pixel Grower A game on notdoppler.com and Im working through it doing pretty good then i start looking at the game a little bit more in detail and I go hey theres a Crazy Lookin dungeon Right in front of me. Take a look:
Spoiler for:

In The game you catch FAlling pixels and they stack up and you have to stack them up higher each level. kind of like the opposite of Tetris and all you use is your mouse.

Inspiration comes from crazy places huh.

Rep:
Level 87
That is pretty crazy. Would be hard to make a dungeon that big interesting enough to keep the player going through the whole thing though. I'd play through it though lol  :D

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
ah Yes but it would create a nice challenge for developers. Im thinking about incorporating an Extreme Dungeon or two into my game,