RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Got a import problem

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I just edited a battler because it looked like crap but now it looks better ( at least i think it looks cool )
But when I import it it doesn't asks what colors to be translucent.
It's a normal .PNG
Does somebody knows what's going on here ???

Got a link to my picture hope that helps...
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/SnailerFreak/tiles1_battler2copy.png
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 07:16:35 PM by Snailer »

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
it might do that because the background is white, or there's not enough of the one colour. like if half of the background is translucent, except in little holes there is say green, it wont find the green colour, and therefore no pop up

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Well the background is all the same color and no holes in it the gun is what i changed but that's also nothing wrong with it.
PLEASE HELP ME  :'( :'(

Rep:
Level 88
post the picture and maybe i can pick out whats wrong with it

Rep:
Level 88
hmmmm....maybe try like a hot pink colour, because the light pink is too much like white. that might help...otherwise try deleting the picture that youve tried importing in the resource manager, then import it again. if you havent tried that already

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I used a red background now and it still wont ask for translucent stuff :S

This is really strange I also try d re-adding it for over 100 times already

Rep:
Level 88
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is quite odd. ok how about change the dimensions to be a lil bit bigger and re-save the file?
im not at a genius at this stuff, but i can usually figure a way out. and ill try adding it to my game and see wat happens

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
 ;D ;D YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

So i opened it in paint and made it a little bigger like you said made the bg blue and saved it now it works

:tpg: I love you !!  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
lol no prob ;D
i knew it would take a lil tweaking or something

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
You still want to know why? Well I am going to tell you either way. The color pick box for transparancy and transculancy ONLY pops up if their was NO transparancy bit found in the file. Hereby I mean that when you save your png with the transparancy box checked, there will not be an box to pick the transparancy ::)  ;)
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 88
its fine, its been resolved