RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arziachus

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
This is the first game I've decided to make (besides the ones I made when I was getting used to Rpg maker 2003).

Basically it's a long story about a man who killed himself and became a demon. One day he attacked his home village (unaware it was his home because he was a demon and lost his memory). When he's there he gets his memory back when he fights his friend. He then goes on a quest to revive himself so he won't be a demon.

Features:
-Mostly RTP graphics but I made some of my own for demon and angel characters as well as weapons and skills.
-Demons can transform into "true" demon form. Demon form is way bigger and looks like a skeleton of the character
-Hopefully it will pack 10 or more hours of gameplay into your day(or week or month or year and so on) ;D
-I also want their to be freedom and bonuses in the game, so I'm gonna make different side missions that aren't part of the story but might have a small connection.

I haven't browsed the forums much but if I find out how to do something cool in RPG Maker 2003 i'll try and incorparate it into my game.
I also plan on making other games that take place in the same world as Arzaichus but aren't directly related to the story, this is because the story of Arziachus can't be the only story that occured in the world of the game.
Once upon a time there was a man named... Umm.... I forgot....

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
any screenshots? this game sounds like a game i have been playing with the demon part so im quite interested

Sorry I don't have any screen shots but when I'm done working on the demon form battle animation I'll put that up.  ;)
Once upon a time there was a man named... Umm.... I forgot....

welcome, and that game will be interesting if its made right  ;)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also put those screnns on as soon as possible so this doesn't gte locked.

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
Yeah Sounds Great Need To see Some Screenies tho, like the demon idea sound interestin...