RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle Of Remedy

Rep:
Level 89
Story:

This is about a 15yr old kid who has a bad day, and to come home to find that his mum has been murdered, so u hav a chiose to becomem evil (kill any1 that is in ur way to find the killer, or become good (normal, and u still look for your mum.

Tell me wat u think about the story, i wil take anythink.
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Yup you need to develop that a little more.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Sounds interesting. But you should explain more of what the game will be about.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
im pretty sure, because im helping him, to a degree, that the game's story looks something like this:

One day, your character goes out with some friends to play around with swords in the forest. He comes back and find his mom murdered. you as the player will have the chouce to become evil or good. If you're good, you wil lfollow the murder'ers trail and try to find him without hurting anybody, but if you become evil you will stop at nothing to find her killer and exact revenge.

I dont know if that is the story, but it needs ot be devolped more anyways. Like, character backstories and history

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Umm...that's almost exactly the same thing he just said.
Could you give a little more detail?
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: Master_of_Time
Umm...that's almost exactly the same thing he just said.
Could you give a little more detail?

dude, didi you read the last part of my post?

Quote from: Lord Dante
I dont know if that is the story, but it needs ot be devolped more anyways. Like, character backstories and history