RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Azrath: Revenge of a Vampyr

Rep:
Level 82
Azrath: Revenge of a Vampyr

Plot:
You play the young (400 years olds) Vampyr lord of Azrath, the third largest city in all of Garland, since the beginning of you're rule peace has been known throughout Garland, and frankly you've been bored. One night your castle is stormed by General Carlsberg and his troops you manage to take out most of them but a sniper catches you with your guard down. everything goes black and you collapse.
You awaken in a small woodland area of which you are unfamiliar, your skin tingles in the sun, but does not burn.

You soon discover that you've arrived ion another continent and deduce that the snipers bullet's had some kind of teleportation magic enchanted to them. You quickly decide you need to reach your homeland and exact your revenge upon Carlsberg.

there is more to the story-line, but I feel too much detail has already been gone into, and most of my story is still in bits.

Features.

Magic and skills can be bought from shops, weapons and potions can either be bought or crafted at shops, its more expensive to buy the item, buy in crafting an item you lose others.

The ability to kill and drain the blood of certain npc's in order to increase your stats permanently.

Characters;

Spoiler for:
Vamp: This is a temporary name for my hero.
Class; Vampyr
Age; 400
Personality; Still classed as a child in terms of vampyrs, Vamp hasn't matured the way a human of his age would've, he has the mental age of a 16yr old. Although immature, he is often extremely serious, and can be quite dark, often reminding mortals of their weakness and letting them know just how expendable they are.

Shay: The first character to be recruited by the hero, also completely optional.
Class; Knight
Age; 18
Biography; After watching her father and older brothers march to war and never return, shay vowed to protect her homeland of Troy, and protect it from all who wish it harm, at the age of 14 she joined the Troyan military she was forced to grow up fast and soon became a knight of Troy. Sent to investigate Blood mage activity surrounding the woods of Mineral Town she was mortally wounded in a battle against a blood mage and falls to the mercy of our hero to save her...
Personality: Being in the army from such a young age meant she was forced to mature quickly, making her the opposite of Vamp mentally, thou it often shows that she longs to regain her innocence.

General Carlsberg: Another temporary name
Class; General in the Grimoirian army, and all-round bad guy.
Age; 36
Personality;Having been in the army so long Carlsberg is a typical man of his position, though he has a psychotic side to him, which sometimes slips through, this is a direct result of military experiments on him when he was a young recruit, he soon learnt to hide the side affects from his superiors and rose through the ranks, he answers solely to the king of Grimoire.

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

as you can see by these screenshots, im not much of a mapper, so any help you can offer would be appreciated =]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 01:40:15 AM by shane2243 »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Though immature he is often serious? That doesn't make any fucking sense to me, sorry.

Also, the mapping is just terrible. You should just read some tutorials and scrap it all.

Rep:
Level 82
i don't really know how to put what i mean, ya know how kids are immature, but they have those things they're really serious about? does that make more sense?  im not really sure how to put it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
drink vampire blood to become a vampire? isn't it the other way around usually?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 82
drink vampire blood to become a vampire? isn't it the other way around usually?

normally the way it works is a vampire will drain most of a humans blood, leaving them enough to barely be alive, but they would die if left alone, and the they cut themselves (oh so emo) and allow the human to drink their blood turning them into a vampire

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
normally the way it works is a vampire will drain most of a humans blood, leaving them enough to barely be alive, but they would die if left alone, and the they cut themselves (oh so emo) and allow the human to drink their blood turning them into a vampire

I've actually heard that before, but just the logic of it never made any sense to me. By digesting blood doesn't make the blood go into your bloodstream directly so you don't actually get back blood for almost losing all of your own.

Rep:
Level 82
i think when they created this theory they took into account that vampires have magic blood? and magic blood can go into your bloodstream via the mouth?

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
One would think it would be more like rabies spreading... mostly because that's what vampires are based on (arguably).

But assuming you have to drink the vampires blood to become one, think of this: everything you put in mouth is dispersed throughout the body and same of that via the blood stream. This includes iron AND vampire-juice.
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?