RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VX RTP Death Pose

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Since there's no death pose for the VX RTP, I decided to make ones for them.

I have only made one so far.

Im having troubles with the closed eyes right now, so we will see how that ends.

Comments so far?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Looks good. Only thing I can say is make the blood flow more localize. And the blood is coming from under the body I presume, so it would get darker closer to the body, not the other way around. Don't be afraid of splotches on the clothing or splatter further from the body. ^_^

As for the closed eyes just use colors local to the face's pallet.

EX:

PS: don't be afraid to say my suggestions are crappy :)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
He looks cool now. Thanks for the tip. Im going to add your version to the set :D

Altough, before I got it, I had made 4 more dead bodies :O

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
looks VERY good!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Thx  :D

Im planning to do all characters death poses, wich will take ages to do :O

But I have started on the 6th character now.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, they look good, though I am not a fan of the 5th one myself. The features are too indistinguishable - it looks like he was just torn apart. Also, though I cannot do this myself, it might be a good idea to experiment with limbs that aren't just close to the body. It will require heavier editing, but I think it will make them look better. In any case, those are just suggestions: feel free to discard them.

Rep:
Level 89
All suggestions are welcome Modern. :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
can you make a few one with horible deaths @_@ like these 2

it would be cool :D a crack head, a cut arm, a drag half body and stuff :D

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
Looking forward to them.  Keep going!  :D
Does 2+2 equal a peanut?

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Neat-o!
Keep them going mate!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I support.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I have attached two sheets of sprites that came with my edition of VX as bonus items including larger faces that included some of the body too. ;)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Yeah, I got that too.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
these look great but how do you do them?
Do you need a special program or something?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Um...no... You just change a character graphic or event graphic at any time you want them to appear as that. If you're using some sort of ABS, you could just have your enemy (given if he enemy were one of those death sprites) set a new page in the event to a self switch, and if you kill the enemy, flip the switch on and the graphic changes to that page. Done. Or use it however and just have dead people laying around in say... something like a bandit raided town or whatever.

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
thanx
but... i meant to ask(sorry for not being too clear last time) is how to make the dead bodies
from normal standing characters to lying down on the ground characters or whatever
i just want to know which program i should use is 1999 character maker used for this kind
of creation or is it some other program like paint, adobe image ready or whatever program
used to make those dead bodies
Thanx

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Oh, you meant how to make the sprites themselves. You can use any number of programs. I use photoshop. You can use gimp or MSPaint or whatever else, there's a lot out there. It's preference.

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
Please tell me weather this dead poses look like dead poses or just a character
standing with eyes closed
thanx 

Rep:
Level 86
Those death poses are suppose to be the actors sitting with their backs to a wall, either unconscious, dying, or dead, whatever you are going for with the particular person.

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
Ok then how do i get it to lie down cause im kinda new to this photoshop and
i can't seem to make what ever i want haha! but if you don't mind can you tell
me how to make him/her face down or lie down
Thanx ;D

Rep:
Level 86
Well those 4 character sprites you have are part of a larger set released by This site, as part of the monthly release.  I've split up the sheets they have released of actors 1 & 2 and uploaded them Here for you.

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
Thanx mate this is great! how do you do them i really don't know....

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i think im the only one here who wants to see more blood and chop bodies  :tpg:
more blood please  ;8

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks man, i can use all this sprites.  :donkey:
Working Titles

Orre The Last Stand [||] 10%

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Saw these on famitsu.

I also made some that just sidewayed

Rep:
Level 84
ok these r all very good keep up the good work. And how do u make it so when my character dies these dead images appear instead of the old ones. And yes someone explained it in the topic but i really did not understand what he meant as i am still new to this