RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Warcraft 3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

For all who don't know, it's a freaking kick-ass RTS game which has multiplayer.

Download: just buy it

Hamachi: RMRK_Gaming
Password: SwordOh

Ventrilo: ts.rmrk.net
Port: 3784

Download it if you don't own it.
Let's play some DotA or some shit.

Post here if you plan on playing so we know who we can actually round up for a game.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:43:39 PM by ????f??ê »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL LET'S PLAY <3 I've wanted to DotA with people here for a while. I never got to play with MA ;(

EDIT: Garena is also a good virtual LAN. I'm pretty sure you can play without a CD key? I haven't tried.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I

HATE

DOTA

I just want to play a normal game (even though I suck ass; I'm trying to get better).
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
wtf, why do you have PotM, then? QQ.

EDIT: Hamachi Meditation Server is denying my login... wtf.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:35:39 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 87
Hmm, I should reinstall WC3 with my disks then for this, though a few questions:

1] What time is this? Tomorrow happens to be my first day back to school, the prison for all masterful Nipple Ninjas D:

2] Could someone explain to me what DotA is and how it works? I've never played it before.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
wtf, why do you have PotM, then? QQ.

PotM is my favorite hero.

Night Elf's my favorite race.

And I feel bad for you Redwyn.

Dota is where you control a single hero with computer controlled spawns and you try to kill enemy's FrozenThrone/World Tree.
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's the gist of it, but there's a whole lot of finesse to it. You need to decide what items to get (for whatever situation you're in. Depending on their hero, your hero, the number of people playing, etc.) what skill build to go (same thing as for item build. Depends on enemies' heroes, number of people, etc.) when to use skills and conserve mana, and ASDFASDFASD. A whole bunch of stuff I still haven't learned (although I'm not bad).

Also, anyone mind telling me how to fix Hamachi? ;-;

EDIT: Fix'd. Ready to play anytime. :) We should have a DotA tournament of 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 (not all) some day. :3
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:13:20 AM by mastermoo420 »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I

HATE

DOTA

then don't play it :3

I just want to play a normal game (even though I suck ass; I'm trying to get better).

we'll probably do that too

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi

Ventrilo: ts.rmrk.net
Port: 3784

I'm a real idiot

what is this for
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ventrilo.

Also, I prefer ladder games in SC instead of WC.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm sure he knows it's Ventrilo, Moo.............. It says it in the quote. I think he's asking what does it do, not what is its name ._____.

LazerKirby: It's a program free to use and download (not free to buy and host a server for ventrilo). It's a speech program. Basically it's like a chat room but you speak instead of type. There are 'hotkeys' which you can set that if you press them anywhere (ingame or not) your microphone (if you have one) will activate and you can talk so that players in the same chatroom as you can hear you. It's a MUCH faster alternative than typing messages ingame. You have to have that Ventrilo (aka. Vent) information to join rooms. Also, don't share the information too much (not that a lot of people would care) but you can have ANYBODY join, and ventrilo servers do have limits the number of people that are allowed on the server at one time. It costs more money for the host of the server to host for more people.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Since I;ve never heard of Ventrilo, I thought it was a word :S
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Yes, so that's why I said it.

So how are we going to play WC3 games? Someone's got to create a Bnet server or just create a clan or something on BlizzardBnet. Or is there some other way?
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
We're on Hamachi. We're going to use LAN.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
We're on Hamachi. We're going to use LAN.
You can use that?

Oh well, being 10 years old is a great excuse for being a crappy idiot.
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You are illegal. :p

Also, WHO WANTS TO PLAY RIGHT NOW?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
You are illegal. :p

If you're talking about this forum's rules, yeah, I guess I am.

If you're talking about WC3's rating, screw ESRB.
Hi

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Shut up. He's not nearly as annoying as past users that we've destroyed. The only thing I dislike about him is asking for rep. He hadn't heard of a program- give him a break.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Alright.
I'll play Dota, I suck at the normal rushy thing ;-;
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Too bad because I'll be FB-ing every time. :V

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Meh I guess I'm just still raging from aBlazeNet. Sorry Lazer Kirby.
It's alright. :bean:

Hi

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
DOTA is fucking retarded.

Can't we just play the RTS?

And i'm still looking for my War3 disc >_>
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
yes, if you teach me teh trix ;-;
Arlen is hot.

kikiki