RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Lights at Dusk

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
first serious attempt at a chiptune.

C&C?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v41yxk

edit: new version up, kinda awkward section removed.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:49:46 AM by irock »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I realize I'm not Holk or Arrow or Arlen or Malson here, but c'mon, I could use some comments too

don't you guys love me? :V

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No.
I'll give it a listen after IWD2 is done downloading =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I listened to it. I like the style, so I loved it. My only complaint was that parts of it seemed repetitive. I'm no musician though, so I can't say my complaints are very well founded.

Anyway, good job! ;D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I listened to it. I like the style, so I loved it. My only complaint was that parts of it seemed repetitive. I'm no musician though, so I can't say my complaints are very well founded.

Anyway, good job! ;D

yeah, I'm working on trying to break away from repetitiveness, but I couldn't figure out much to do with the 4 track limitation :/

I CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This sounds like a dracula/horror-action theme
It's really cool. You can do much better though
what did you use to make this?
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
FruityLoops 7 XXL