RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
God and Hell.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
if Noah was told to get 2 of each animal then why did he forget the dinosaurs?

This has to be the funniest post in the entire thread.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
if Noah was told to get 2 of each animal then why did he forget the dinosaurs?

This has to be the funniest post in the entire thread.

Do you really think 2 dinosaurs could have co-existed with that many food sources? Heck, the ark would've been destroyed. He didn't forget them, he left 'em on purpose.

[archaelogical proof] I got no sleep last night, it's 10 pm, I'll check tomorrow.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
yeah it's really too bad those sheep and dinosaurs couldn't live together

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yeah, a leaf eating dinosaur could not live with a sheep, even if a tiger could.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 03:37:23 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
yeah a leaf eating dinosaur could not live with a sheep is a tiger could.

This would be an excellent point if you knew how to structure a sentence properly.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yeah, a leaf eating dinosaur could not live with a sheep, even if a tiger could.

Better?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ragnarok can't be true. It says EXACTLY what will happen during the Ragnarok. This is ridiculious. ::)

Christanity does the same damned thing.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Faith is the blind device of fools. To have faith in something is to deny the inherant nature of it.
Saying that you have faith that god created somethig does not make it so. The idea of faith in a religion is that, because the god figure cannot be proved, you must have faith and accept it for it to save you after death. Therefore, through religion, relity has always been skewed. SOMETHING THAT IS IN THE BIBLE IS NOT REAL!!! You are expected to believe it through faith. If a second grader has been taught his entire life that god is real, he will undoubtedly believe in him. If he has never heard of god, he will not believe in him. he will not have "faith" that there is some walking miracle-maker who simply poofed man into existence. Faith is what makes men blind.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
he says that dinosaurs were around 4004 years ago, because the bible said so. Why is that something christens always go to?

Person A "who made the world?"
Person B "god"
Person A "how do you know this?"
Person B "the bible said so."

And this "debate" is going nowhere! We are basing our comebacks on what we believe! So instead of combacks that have to do with the person's views it the speaker's views.

Person A- Likes to throw apples a lizards
Person B- Thinks apples explode when they hit something

Person A " I'm going to hit a lizard with an apple"
Person B "but that will kill it."

Person B beleives something that makes it hard to see the other person's point. Tsunokiette is going on what the bible says and it is clouding what you are saying, and you are going on what you were taught and that clouds what he is saying. So in the end we are blind people trying to lead each other trough a fog.

The most awesome and smartest post I have seen by you so far. I totally agree. Faith is kind of a lead. Some have it, some try to find another lead.
One applaud to you. :D And after the 2 hours are over I might give you one more.

Well the old testament itself is chock full of factual recordings.

You have to remember, this wasn't something someone wrote down, it's something many people over 1000's of years recorded.

If more than half of the Bible is factual, why wouldn't the rest be?

Tsuno, the Bible isn't 100% factual. Explain Adam and Eve, explain Noah, explain how God created the entire universe in 7 days. These are only a few examples. Listen to yourself, that's ridiculious.

*sigh* Ask for proof and I shall try to do better than last time lols.

Then prove that God created the universe in 7 days.

No book is 100% factual. This is such a poor argument, I mean really, just because part of a text is true does not necessitate the rest is, even if that part is 50%, or 60%, or 99.99999999% true!

I agree, neither is the Bible. People have to stop to believe that. It makes our religion look like idiots if somebody says "ZOMG, IT'S WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, SO IT'S TRUE!!!1!1111!!1".

Plus the

You have to remember, this wasn't something someone wrote down, it's something many people over 1000's of years recorded.

is proof that the Bible got turned into many falsities. How many times do you think it was re-written and re-translated? And you know it was always changed because of the so many different views one can have on the events in the Bible. Most likely, it's all nothing more than a fairytale.

True. Did you know that "Jesus walked on the water." is actually also a false translation? In the original it says "Jesus walked next to the water." =/ Interesting how easy it is to make Jesus "create" a miracle. =/

@Tsuno: You ALWAYS have to consider that HUMANS wrote the Bible, humans who are imperfect.

Faith is the blind device of fools. To have faith in something is to deny the inherant nature of it.
Saying that you have faith that god created somethig does not make it so. The idea of faith in a religion is that, because the god figure cannot be proved, you must have faith and accept it for it to save you after death. Therefore, through religion, relity has always been skewed. SOMETHING THAT IS IN THE BIBLE IS NOT REAL!!! You are expected to believe it through faith. If a second grader has been taught his entire life that god is real, he will undoubtedly believe in him. If he has never heard of god, he will not believe in him. he will not have "faith" that there is some walking miracle-maker who simply poofed man into existence. Faith is what makes men blind.

As I said, in the end it's not important if there REALLY IS a God or not. It's faith that counts.

You say faith makes humans blind, right? And you are no believer, right? Talking about something you don't know is the greatest ignorance. I don't say having no faith is ignorance, but I say saying faith is wrong is ignorance. If you have had once faith and have lost it you can talk shit about faith as much as you want, but as long as have never believed, please don't.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 01:06:06 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
If you have had once faith and have lost it you can talk shit about faith as much as you want, but as long as have never believed, please don't.

He did at one point. That was before I knew him.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3326292852590673568&q
Failure, lol. In his "proof"for his religion, he uses doctrine from the religion he's trying to prove.
I still want this guy to die.

This guy keeps trying to say that the bible talks about Adam and Eeve being the first living things, But, it talks about how god made the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea. SO, that mean they were not the first living things, and that ruins alot of his points that he uses that to make.

To disprove the dinosaurs he says, they could not be millions of years old because Adam and Eeve were the first living things.

I know it's getting annoying, but I say dinosaurs because I have never been given a good answer to that question. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 01:39:34 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
If you have had once faith and have lost it you can talk shit about faith as much as you want, but as long as have never believed, please don't.

He did at one point. That was before I knew him.

Really? Ok, have fun shitting all over faith, ZaMullet. :=:

I was close to losing my faith recently, because of a line of events... But after another event I realized it's foolish. My faith now is stronger than ever, lol!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I know it's getting annoying, but I say dinosaurs because I have never been given a good answer to that question. 

The Christians who aren't bat-crazy would say that the story of creation in Genesis is allegorical (same with the arc story), and that "god-time" is different from "human-time", so that would allow whatever amount of years to pass between God's "days" so that evolution or whatever could take place (and like, the extinction of the dinosaurs and stuff).

an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But that's still a pretty half assed answer to the dinosaur question.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
It may have been half-assed, but it's the only answer he's gotten (yet). Anyway, I'm not trying to defend the religion.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Okay, it's time for me to get up on my soapbox:

Regarding Christianity: Because of a fanatical belief in god, death is merely the doorway to that glorious eternity. People who are taught this from birth come to believe it with such blind zeal that they see anyone living in any manner other than according to christianity's -in other words failing to pay the price of sacrifice in return for eternal salvation- as deserving  an eternity of unimaginable agony in the flaming depths of Satans underworld. Very few people who grow up under this indoctrination have enough of their reasoning ability still intact to be able to think their out of this bewiching circular trap- nor do they want to. To them, to rejoice in life, to live for themselves, is trading eternity for a brief and sinful frolic before a looming doom-without-end. Since they must forgo the enjoyment of this life, they are going to be only too quick to notice anyone who fails to sacrifice as they should, fails to live by the canons of the Bible, of Christianity. Besides, recognition of sinfulness in others is deemed a virtue because it helps to direct those who neglect their moral duty to turn back towards the path of salvation. Our world is the world of life, so life is what;s important in this world. How dare they demean it by making the price of our only life the unknowable? How can they claim that they know anything about the nature of other worlds? The only way they know this to be true is some prophet, or the high priests, or some humble but deeply devout person has heard the intimate whispers of the divine, or has seen into a sacred vision God has sent them. And how do we verify the veracity of this testimony? Why to question such things is the greatest sin of all: Lack of Faith. The very fact that the unknowable is unknowable is what they claim gives faith it's virtue and makes it sacrosanct. After all, what would the virtue in faith be if that in which we have faith in could be known? A person who can maintain absolute faith faith without any proof whatsoever must possess profound virtue. As a consequence, only those who take the leap of faith off of the bedrock of the tangible into the emptiness of the imperceptible are righteous and worthy of eternal reward.

Wow. That woke me up at 1:45 here, knawing at my mind. Anyway, thats my novel. PLEASE take them to time to read it.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
None of us are worthy. That's the point. Nobody can meet those standards.

Besides, like I've said before, not all of us were taught the Christian doctrine since we were born.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I just went on a christian leaders campe and it made me think about god and all that...
I have now stoped believing.
I mean c'mon. Think about it. Its pretty much impossible. GOD pfft.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I just went on a christian leaders campe and it made me think about god and all that...
I have now stoped believing.
I mean c'mon. Think about it. Its pretty much impossible. GOD pfft.

How so?

People say it's impossible for God to exist because the Bible says He was not created and that He was always there.

Then they turn around and say people were created by random chance. You ask them where the materials came from and they simply say "I don't know, they probably have been here forever." Excuses are made saying maybe aliens put the needed materials on earth. Okay, where did they come from?

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why do you care?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Because it's running from the question, that's all.

PS: I'm addicted to your avatar.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
Ya, Zamullets right. I still wanna know about the damn dinosaurs!!!1!!11!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay I'll explain the fucking Dinosaurs. Odin Vili and Ve killed Ymir. Then millions upon mllions of years passed, all sorts of life lived and died and all that shit. Odin came down from asgard from Asgard and realised Midgard was missing some thing. Blah, Blah, Blah, in comes humanity.

There I just fucking explained the dinosaurs. Like I said, millions upon millions went by and shit lived and died (including dinosuars), then we came along because Odin was bored. There EVERYONE WINS! The religous people can stay religous, and the people wondering about dinosaurs get their answer.

I hate being a relgious Scholar. Hell I'm religious, but my fucking church is a moshpit and sermons are METAL.

Okay every one should be happy now.

Rep:
Level 96

Then they turn around and say people were created by random chance. You ask them where the materials came from and they simply say "I don't know, they probably have been here forever." Excuses are made saying maybe aliens put the needed materials on earth. Okay, where did they come from?

They created the building blocks for DNA (amino acids, it think) in a lab using, hydrogen and stuff, he hit it with lots of electricity, when the earth was young there was most likely a lost of lighting.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

They created the building blocks for DNA (amino acids, it think) in a lab using, hydrogen and stuff, he hit it with lots of electricity, when the earth was young there was most likely a lost of lighting.

But where did it all come from?

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
where did what come from?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&