RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
God and Hell.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I was under the impression that when Ragnarok happens...

Oh wait, it won't :P
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Okay thats it, once I'm dead I'm talking Odin into letting you into Valhalla. And I'm not doing it to be nice, I'll do it to piss you off.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Okay thats it, once I'm dead I'm talking Odin into letting you into Valhalla. And I'm not doing it to be nice, I'll do it to piss you off.

I was under the impression that when Ragnarok happens (it won't) the gods will all get pawnt. So, no more thor....
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes but because Jesus is Coward he'll get pwnt before I will. But I'll still get pwnt before the gods do. Also, the fact everything dies is what makes the Ragnarok kick total ass.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3326292852590673568&q

Failure, lol. In his "proof"for his religion, he uses doctrine from the religion he's trying to prove.
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm still trying to figure if Silver will get Pwnt before or after I will.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Ragnarok can't be true. It says EXACTLY what will happen during the Ragnarok. This is ridiculious. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3326292852590673568&q

Failure, lol. In his "proof"for his religion, he uses doctrine from the religion he's trying to prove.

I don't think the universe was created, I think it was just... there.

Oh, and this guy pisses me off, I don't know why but he is annoying! He said alcohol was bad, but in some part Jesus turned water into wine... and he asked "who made gravity" I loled so hard! NOBODY MADE IT! Then he starts to joke about the bombs we dropped on japan... I want this bastard to die, NOW!!

He never says anything about dinosaurs, so the dinosaurs lived 6,000 years ago?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 03:10:59 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Quote from: Tsunokiette
@Zypher - If there is no God, why do people feel repulsed by the idea of a God and continue to argue against Him? If there really is not eternity it would be stupid to prove to someone God doesn't exist. It wouldn't matter in the long run.
It's a debate. It's meant to exercise you intellectually, show you various perspectives and challenge your perspective.
I'm repulsed by the idea of a god because so many people follow beliefs about gods, without evidence, just on pure faith in a fictitious being(s).
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
he says that dinosaurs were around 4004 years ago, because the bible said so. Why is that something christens always go to?

Person A "who made the world?"
Person B "god"
Person A "how do you know this?"
Person B "the bible said so."

And this "debate" is going nowhere! We are basing our comebacks on what we believe! So instead of combacks that have to do with the person's views it the speaker's views.

Person A- Likes to throw apples a lizards
Person B- Thinks apples explode when they hit something

Person A " I'm going to hit a lizard with an apple"
Person B "but that will kill it."

Person B beleives something that makes it hard to see the other person's point. Tsunokiette is going on what the bible says and it is clouding what you are saying, and you are going on what you were taught and that clouds what he is saying. So in the end we are blind people trying to lead each other trough a fog.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
....where are you again?

:P

Well the old testament itself is chock full of factual recordings.

You have to remember, this wasn't something someone wrote down, it's something many people over 1000's of years recorded.

If more than half of the Bible is factual, why wouldn't the rest be?

*sigh* Ask for proof and I shall try to do better than last time lols.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
That really didn't have much to do with my post.  :tpg:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
That really didn't have much to do with my post.  :tpg:

It doesn't?

I'm pretty sure you were saying that our judgement was being clouded by using our faith to debate. By me saying that the Bible is, in fact, factional, I am argueing against this.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
 :tpg: Oh, I see it did, But I was not going that far, If you look I also said it was clouding us from seeing your side. Not saying that it's clouding you from the truth, just clouding what they are saying.

And who did Adam's son marry, and who did their son/daughter marry? a rock? They were the only two humans.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Rampant incest.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
As I've said before, as abnormal as it is (but who are we to define what is normal?), many famous people throughout history practiced incest. Including Albert Einstein.

Also, family ties were viewed differently way back then.

There wasn't the "family" as we define it by law, it was simply humans in God's family. That's as far as it went.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
if Noah was told to get 2 of each animal then why did he forget the dinosaurs?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Tsunokiette blindly believes the Bible based off of nothing but that he wants to, that he has faith that it's accurate.
Those of us who require proof for such things as Creation, the Flood, and various other biblical accounts will naturally be at odds and grate with those who don't.
And,
No book is 100% factual. This is such a poor argument, I mean really, just because part of a text is true does not necessitate the rest is, even if that part is 50%, or 60%, or 99.99999999% true!
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 96
I've heard this line so many times "it's in the bible so it's true!" so now, I'm going to write a book about how cats invented cheese, and it will be true, because it is in a book.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Tsunokiette blindly believes the Bible based off of nothing but that he wants to, that he has faith that it's accurate.
Those of us who require proof for such things as Creation, the Flood, and various other biblical accounts will naturally be at odds and grate with those who don't.
And,
No book is 100% factual. This is such a poor argument, I mean really, just because part of a text is true does not necessitate the rest is, even if that part is 50%, or 60%, or 99.99999999% true!

Let me rephrase that then.

No book changes it's viewpoint halfway through.

You don't read a fictional novel which becomes fact halfways through.

You don't read an encylopedia that becomes short story halfway through.

That just doesn't happen. It never has.

The fact is, the Bible is a collection of recordings. It is recorded history.

For those that say that the Bible is just a prank.

The Jews take their religion just as seriously as any religion takes their religion, I doubt they would blaspheme it like that.

EDIT : @BoE - I just said that if you don't believe me ask for proof and I'll give it to you. You're ignoring what I've said.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
Again I say. I've heard this line so many freaking times that it's bugging the hell out of me! They always go back to "it's in the bible so it's true!" to get out of any question! You asked a question they can't answer and they will go to that line. so now, I'm going to write a book about how cats invented cheese, and it will be true, because it's in a book.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Plus the

You have to remember, this wasn't something someone wrote down, it's something many people over 1000's of years recorded.

is proof that the Bible got turned into many falsities. How many times do you think it was re-written and re-translated? And you know it was always changed because of the so many different views one can have on the events in the Bible. Most likely, it's all nothing more than a fairytale.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Again I say. I've heard this line so many freaking times that it's bugging the hell out of me! They always go back to "it's in the bible so it's true!" to get out of any question! You asked a question they can't answer and they will go to that line. so now, I'm going to write a book about how cats invented cheese, and it will be true, because it's in a book.

.... I just said if you want proof ask, don't ignore me. I don't usually get tidcked, but this arogance of yours is right near pissing me off. You want archelogical proof? Ask and ye shall recieve.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Dish it out then.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
also
Quote from: Tsunokiette
For those that say that the Bible is just a prank.

The Jews take their religion just as seriously as any religion takes their religion, I doubt they would blaspheme it like that.
What? The Bible was written by ancient men looking for power and influence. Judaism is just another Middle Eastern religion, that has been constantly evolving since the beginning.