RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
God and Hell.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Atheists don't believe there's no God. They just don't believe there's a God. I hope that makes sense, because I'm not rewording it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Is there a name for the people that just don't care?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I was thinking more like Apathetic.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's actually Agnostic.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's actually Fantastic.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
An agnostic is an atheist waiting to happen.

Usually.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Actually, the religious ones are the ones into Fantasm.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But technically, they don't care.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
This thread's DC factor just skyrocketed.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
.....ok, let me put MY views into this.

Agnostic: A halfway point in between christian and athiest.

I happen to be one of those as well, but more on the lines of many diffrent ones >_>...
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It's actually Agnostic.

Thank you.

An aetheist says there is no God.
An agnostic says we can't know.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Well, if you believe what the Bible says, then there can be no athiests at all.. They simply don't exist. The Bible says that man was created with a knoledge that there is a god. He can tell him/herself what he/she wishes to hear. But the Bible says that in their heart, everyone knows there is a god. :)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yea in everybodys heart there is a god!

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Agnostic: A halfway point in between christian and athiest.

I happen to be one of those as well, but more on the lines of many diffrent ones >_>...
So agnostics are half-Christian, half-atheist? Since when? It's not like Christianity is the only religion with a divinity.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 07:12:26 AM by gonorrhoea »
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
What is divinity?

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Well, if you believe what the Bible says, then there can be no athiests at all.. They simply don't exist. The Bible says that man was created with a knoledge that there is a god. He can tell him/herself what he/she wishes to hear. But the Bible says that in their heart, everyone knows there is a god. :)

In their heart, but it doesn't mean that they can't deny it or harden against their hearts to the point of not recognizing that.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 In the bible it tells you that a war will take place, which will last 7 years. This is a war between god and the devil. Why will it take god 7 years to kill the devil, when he could just "snap his fingers" and he would be gone, or dead, whatever god chose.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ive REad (heard actually) The Ramayan.

Its not easy to defeat a monster who's head keeps popping up. It took lot of time man.

Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
In the bible it tells you that a war will take place, which will last 7 years. This is a war between god and the devil. Why will it take god 7 years to kill the devil, when he could just "snap his fingers" and he would be gone, or dead, whatever god chose.

One smite for you. I have posted at least 3 times in this thread that the Bible is metaphoric, not to mention how often the other members posted the same thing.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Why you're right! The Bible is absolutely factual so it must be true! There is a god! :V

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

One smite for you. I have posted at least 3 times in this thread that the Bible is metaphoric, not to mention how often the other members posted the same thing.

Actually the 7 years is the tribulation. The series of judgements cast upon the earth. The Anti-Christ claims he is God in the temple 3 & 1/2 years into the trib.

The battle that your speaking of is won instantaneously.... And Jesus didn't nap His fingers, rather He just spoke the word and the enemy was defeated.

One reason God does not destroy Satan is simply because as divine punishment, Satan will be the first to enter the abyss. Followed by the False Prophet and the Anti-Christ.

If you read Rev. (it's not that long) you'll understand this topic more.
It's not as simple as you make it out to be.

@Zypher - If there is no God, why do people feel repulsed by the idea of a God and continue to argue against Him? If there really is not eternity it would be stupid to prove to someone God doesn't exist. It wouldn't matter in the long run.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You're right, it doesn't. I'm not even a big advocator of atheism, I just post here because I'm bored. I said in one of my first posts in here that arguing about religion was useless, as it really doesn't matter who believes in what. In the end, we live and die, and that's that.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
All of you have no idea how much Pagan Pride you're instilling into me. When the Ragnarok happens, you guys are gonna get pwnt.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I was under the impression that when Ragnarok happens everbody is going to get pwnt.