RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
God and Hell.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yup thats true.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I just read something that describes Hell.

It's eternal seperation from God, no physical flames. Flames refer to the judgement you are experiencing. There's more on that but I have limited time on the comp. again. -_-

Anywho, the punishment isn't the same for everybody, the Bible says there are different degrees of separation.

As a matter of fact, while Hell IS a punishment, it's also NOT a punishment. If you deny God and reject Him, you are saying you want nothing to do with God. Therefore, God gives you your wish, you are separated forever from Him.

I've never believed that teh end justifies the means personally. It's just wrong...
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
I always thought that hell represented the idea of being unable to move to a different or inability to move to a higher plane of life (i.e., limbo)

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I always thought that hell represented the idea of being unable to move to a different or inability to move to a higher plane of life (i.e., limbo)

It's complete seperation from God. Seperation from purpose. It's eternal nothingness.

Which is, well... Hell.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I think hell would be your worst thaught ever...
Like my Dad thinks hell would be all white every where, like on video clips when it looks like tthe white goes on for ever, and there is nobody with you.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
In hell I will be forced to play Chakan: The Forever Man forever.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I heard that when you go to heaven you lose all memories of earth and what happened to you there, is this true?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I heard that when you go to heaven you lose all memories of earth and what happened to you there, is this true?

Lol, nope. You remember, you recognize people. It says "that they shall be read all they have done, good or bad".

Also, you will be so focused on God that you won't have time to think about your eartly life. Of course there is a New Heaven and a New Earth.

Basicly, we can't know.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
But if he lets you remember everything then you would remember pain... but I thought there would be pain at all in heaven, so how does that work?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Kill yourself and find out. Then again, theoretically you'd go to hell...

The point is, nobody knows. So just wait until you die, then you'll know... or not know, depending on what happens after you die. Maybe nothing, maybe you just rot in a box underground while worms, millipedes, and maggots eat you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
I guessing that you posted that after reading this...
If you have a large diet of fruit and vegetables, it can be sweet though

and you know this how?  :tpg:
Oh, and another thing... if you say you know that god is real because he spoke to you and millions of other and it can't be fake, because how could that many people fake together... then what about the other religions? did they fake talking to their god, all 4million+ of them...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Basicly, we can't know.

This is exactly the reason why I disagree with any form of religion.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I dont like not knowing ay... it scares me...
Thats pretty much the only thing im afraid of. DEATH.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
My friend, WIll, dosen't believe in religion. I asked him why not, even when their are signs and books like the Quran and bible. He said that he believes a group of people must have made that as a joke. The worlds biggest prank is what he calss religion. I laughed so hard when he told me because well its a possiblity .
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Don't fear death. It'll stop you from having fun in life.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
My friend, WIll, dosen't believe in religion. I asked him why not, even when their are signs and books like the Quran and bible. He said that he believes a group of people must have made that as a joke. The worlds biggest prank is what he calss religion. I laughed so hard when he told me because well its a possiblity .

Just because the books exist doesn't make the subject matter true. If it did, Harry Potter would be my friend.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thats why he said they could be made up, and hell he could have a point
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
@Hots - Totally; Harry Potter is are teh bomberz.

Erm...

[BEGIN STATEMENT]

Atheism in of itself is a religion.

[END STATEMENT]

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I thought atheism was a specific lack of a belief?

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Okay thats weird, but tsuno has a point about it being a religion.
There are enough people around the world to make it one
I mean look they made jedi a religion!

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Aetheism tries as hard as possible not to be religious. It would be an oxy moron if it became a religion.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It's a BELIEF SYSTEM that there is no God.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!