RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fairy's Gift/Lyionheart

Rep:
Level 89
you can work on the maps and stuff on a different computer and copy and paste them in later
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well when you start up agin, rename it for the the love of Thor's nut sack.

What? For The Love Of Thor's Nut Sack is a terrible name for it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Zypher I think you took that sentence a little to literally. For the love of thor's nutsack, read the sentecne again untill you realize you read it too literally. FOR THE LOVE OF THOR'S NUTSACK!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I think you took my response a little too seriously, Fu.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Either that or I like to say for the love of Thor's nutsack a lot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
geez....whats wrong with you people  :P? i dont know when it will be back....hopefully soon... :'(

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
hmm good idea, i like it

6.5/10
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

my laptop will arrive to me on tuesday october 17, 2006! i will start working on the game as soon as i can!

the shipment was delayed but now its back here and i can continue the game making! yay

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
DONKEY PARTY!
 :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey:

Donkey Donkey Donkey! Party Time, excellent!

Rep:
Level 89
DONKEY PARTY!
:donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey: :donkey:
everybody do the wave
Donkey Donkey Donkey! Party Time, excellent!
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

DONKEY PARTY!

Donkey Donkey Donkey! Party Time, excellent! Do The Donkey Dance!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
:donkey:
 /_\   
 |  |
 |  |
 |  |
( )( )

Hey look it's ass sex.

Rep:
Level 89
you killed donkey....

now I'm sad...

eww! donkeys getting ****ed! right now im no were close to finishing the game. the class system is going to take a WHILE to finish. anyone have any ideas on what should be in the game? or the sequal?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Will there be any invisible fairy secret characters this time around?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
what?                         

( )( )
 |  |
 |  |
 |  |
 \  /
 /_\   
 |  |
 |  |
 |  |
( )( )

« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 12:37:57 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
What the hell? Why are they fused together?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Sounds interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this...
Ewww...nasty 0_o

Anyway, this sounds decent, I check into this every now and then.

Rep:
Level 89
conjoined twins?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also Qwlkid, don't plan on a sequel untill your done. That's something that causes projects to never be finished.

i dont plan on one any time soon. and please edit your guy's post with the d***s.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay children, Qewlkid says swearing is bad because it's bad mmmkay. Remember children swearing is bad.

Rep:
Level 89
no you shouldn't say fuck! no you shouldn't say fuck! fuck! no! just say m'kay!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
LAWL! Mmmmmkay.