RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Game [working epic title]

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
looks great, how's the battle system gonna work?
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 88
Probably like the default (earthbound) style battle system cause I like it, but I am going to make it really flashy with spiffy animations :P If it worked for earthbound, I think it can work for me.  Especially when I add stuff into it :P

Rep:
Level 88
The God of Death is Back from Hell
wow yami this is looking awsome, it reminds me of when I was younger  ::)  I use to love playing with my Lego, and imagining what it would look like if it were all cartoony like, and this is kinda what I was thinking  ;D can't wait till its done ^_^
......now where did I put all that lego anyways?........
I'd rather be the God of Death anyday, its better then the hero of a massacure

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Looks awesome. I'd like to try a demo when it comes out. Keep on working! 8)
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 88
I got the chipsets working FINALLY XD

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Woah, why didn't I think of changing the angles like that? Awesome work Yami!

Rep:
Level 90
Everything that you do is simplisticly wonderfully gorgeous! I greatly look forward to playing it.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i like the new one!! Good luck with that. Maybe you should get an 8-way movement script to make it looks better, or the ISO script. *shrug*

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hey Yami, I'll be a tester when it comes time for that if you want one ^_^
Me too.

Me to...This is so amazing!

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of humankind

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Looks very interestin, with an original graphic design. Did you draw the characters with Flash or something? Anyways, I will surely download a demo whenever you post one ;D!
My projects:
Sabriel

Lost Warriors

Rep:
Level 88
Looks very interestin, with an original graphic design. Did you draw the characters with Flash or something?
Yep.  I'm stuck on drawing the sprites right now though X_x

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
An 8 way movment sounds good for that map.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
An 8 way movment sounds good for that map.

agreed.

Btw, wtf is up with your avatar?

hm.

Looks very interestin, with an original graphic design. Did you draw the characters with Flash or something?
couldnt you just do all thier frames in flash?

Rep:
Level 88
couldnt you just do all thier frames in flash?
Yeah, that's what I am doing.  (btw, QUOTE TRAIN!)

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I am really looking forward to this.  I love your illustrations.  It is definitely vector art, but I wonder if you're using Flash, Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator for them.  My vector art is done with Adobe Illustrator.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
holy crap, your game might be on xbox live? That's pretty awesome! Good luck!

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Yay(mi)!
Looks awesum, completely made with RMXP?!