RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My own New Game! -" Naruto"

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
i will post a demo as soon as i make i make a second stroyline (should be a few weeks or so) im kinda almost finshed with storyline 1, but basicly this has a few charts from FFS 7 (i think) the player cloud, almost all players from naruto, still trying to get some naruto soundtracks to fit in with the game, the reason it might take me so long would be: "sprites i need to find, soundtracks, choice's, or convos" this will be updated sooner.
C-BRIANT

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
If you're a few weeks from posting a demo I advise against making a topic, nobody will remember it and it won't generate hype if there's nothing to show off.

But it sounds cool.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
goodpoint, i'll just do a little pic showing off than do a demo the than do the real thing :)
C-BRIANT

Rep:
Level 82
Dreamers often lie.
I fell off of the Naruto bandwagon a while ago, but I may check this out when the demo's released. Hope it turns out well  :D