RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Story Riders [RMXP]

Rep:
Level 88
This is my second game project.I must warn you that I don't have a lot of the story planned out yet...
Story Riders

Screenshots

Story
A girl by the name of Vania had always lived in the real world. One day, something happened. She noticed things in the sky. They were not planes, but they were too big to be birds. Also, earthquakes have been occuring more frequently. She was at school one day when it happened. The worst earthquake yet hit. This is when a revelation is... revealed. It turns out that the real world had been melded into another world. This new world seemed to be like something out of a fantasy story. There were dragons and people who could control dragons. These people who could control dragons were called Story Riders since the reason they were able to control dragons was only known as a story. Vania met up with a poor boy and a rich prince. The worlds have collided for a reason and these youths are on a quest to figure out why.

Characters

Vania Malachi- She is a girl who lives in the real world. She is the main heroine. She has a scar on her neck that hurts at times.
Spoiler for:
She has a special power to control any dragon she chooses.
SUPER SPOILER ALERT!
Spoiler for:
She is a princess in this new world.

Aeosis- He has the power to control one dragon. He is the poor boy. His dragon is usually quite small, but when threatened it can grow to a large size.
Spoiler for:
He really likes Vania.
SUPER SPOILER ALERT!
Spoiler for:
He is the son of the big evil guy.

Nadio- He can control three different dragons. He is the prince. He is quite rude, but he has a good heart.

Credits and Oher Stuff
Story by: Merb
Everything else so far: Me

Note: This game is VERY cliche. Also, I'm not quiting my other game for this one, so don't worry about that.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 01:11:01 AM by Final-Knight »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Sounds kind of like Eragon...

Is there only two characters?

Rep:
Level 88
The story was made about 2 years ago, so yeah. I listed three. The last one didn't have any spoilers, so you may of missed him. And there will be a few more. Like I said I don't have a whole lot of the story done.

Rep:
Level 88
Update. I got the two guys' name.