RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chicken Nuggetz

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Chicken Nuggetz

Once there was a evil wizard named Trixter. He was very evil indeed...When he was about to
bring to life the most powerful dragon in the world, the spell reflected off of a mirror in
the room. Bringing everything in sight to life and shrinking it. But up in the cabnit was a chicken
nugget named Nugget. When he was warned by Ace Guard that Trixter had a powerful army, he knew he
had to do something about it. He would have to find the best team he could
if he wanted to defeat the likes of Trixter and his evil plots...

BIOs soon...

Screenies:

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I mean this in the most respectful way possible: LOL!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 01:05:24 AM by Pixie »

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I mean this in the most disrespectful way possible: LOL!!!

Rep:
Level 89
I mean this in the most disrespectful way possible: LOL!!!
Heh.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It;s cool, I'm an asshole and I really don't like him.

Rep:
Level 89
Well, seeing as I'm not good at being mean (even when I want to be), you can be mean for both of us?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I can do that. What with bodge and dwarra rarely around, and blueXx gone, I have to be an asshole for the whole forum.

Rep:
Level 89
Not that I really know who they are (except from older posts I've read), but okay! :P

Question: Do you have to be an asshole for the whole forum, is that a choice you made? :D

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
So no one actually likes this idea? Or no one cares that it's here so they use it for spam?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
No, it's a good idea. It's just we like to spam.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
Sorry. I guess I'm a very spammy person. I just realized this (and will try not to be so spammy)!

Actually, I think it's an amusing idea Nicholas. If you're serious about it (I can't tell if you are or not...), post more stuff about it. Personally, I think there should be enemies named 'sweet and sour sauce' and 'barbeque sauce'. Seriously, it would be silly but cool.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Lol  :D Just wait for teh demo and your gonna see some silly  ;)

Rep:
Level 89
lol. Glad to hear it. :)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Question: Do you have to be an asshole for the whole forum, is that a choice you made? :D
Yes.

Sorry. I guess I'm a very spammy person. I just realized this (and will try not to be so spammy)!
We aren't exactly the best influences for not spamming.

So no one actually likes this idea? Or no one cares that it's here so they use it for spam?
I haven't seen anything substantial enough to have any idea if this game will be decent. My natural assumption is it will be bad, because I don't like you. But upon further consideration, I can't think of you ever proving yourself to be incompetent, just obnoxious. Perhaps when you have more to show I'll have more to say.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
There's barely anything here. How are we supposed to give you any criticism when there's nothing to criticize? Maybe give a more in-depth story, and some real screenshots, and I'll tell you what I think of it.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Zypher ~ When I've finshed the tilesets, I will post better. I'm posting BIOs in a lil' bit.

Gil ~ Stop spamming T_T

Pixie ~ Stop spamming T_T

Tsunokiette ~ Thanks, I thought everyone whould hate every game I posted here. Cuz nobody here likes me  :'( well atleast they act like they dont =(

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Hey, my last post was actually partially on topic.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Hey, my last post was actually partially on topic.

T_T whatever floats ur boat, Bob  :P

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Sorry for double post but, I got an anouncement. No one might like this but.... :(

Chicken Nuggetz is on delay until we have:

Tilesets
Chactersets (look in the resources forum if you'd like to help in this area)

I am very sorry  :( But soon

« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 08:42:54 PM by Nicholas »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Great, now my night's ruined. Thanks a lot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You know what, Nicky? The problem is that you post 5 new games per week. And you usually don´t even make it to the demo, but scrap it. =/ That´s why nobody takes you serious. Make a game a stick to it. Don´t start 50 games at once. I also have a lot of ideas for games, but I don´t have the time to make them all.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Meh... :( So no one does like me  :'(

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Don't post like an idiot, and people will treat you just fine.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Don't post like an idiot

nobody takes you serious.

Yea....people are treating me soooooo fine  :-\

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That's because you post like an idiot. Are you incapable of reading more than the first five words of a post?