RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Hearts (RMXP)

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Chaos Hearts

Ages ago the gods created crystals known as the elemental hearts.Though powerful they had their weaknesses,as each crystal pertained only one element.The god,Galdor, who was bestowed upon the Heart of Darkness plotted against the gods to steal the Elemental hearts and destroy all humanity.

Upon Hearing his plan the gods hid the remaining crystals in remote places all over the Earth.Galdor came down from the Heavens and walked upon the earth searching many ages for the Elemental Hearts. One day a young man found a crystal in a cave behind his house.He took it home with him and kept it safely hidden under the floor boards under his house.

The night the man found the crystal,he had a vision in his dream of the gods telling him about the elemental heart and that the crystal he had found was the Heart of Light.Also in his dream the bestowed upon him a blade which could use the power of the crystal to vanquish  evil.He was told to search for a man named Galdor,and kill him.
When the man awoke the next day a blade was laying on his chest,it looked like the one in his dream.

So the Hero set out in search of Galdor.He searched for many years ubtil the day they both met.Galdor tried to steal the crystal but failed miserably.A year later Galdor and the Hero met again and this time they faught,the Hero was unable to land a hit on Galdor,and was stabbed in the back by Galdor.In his last dieing breath he sealed Galdor into the void.

The gods then sealed away the blade and the Heart of Light in a temple in the hometow of the hero,hoping that no one would have to use it again.

Our story starts out in the hero's hometown, A port town named Namian,with our new hero Isukosa.

Screenies:

Thanks again Blizzard for the Title screen.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 01:42:07 AM by Red Eye Dragoon »
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Sounds pretty okay. Maybe a bit too many cliches, but it
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 90
this is pretty much the first story iv really ever thought up my self.ANd the first game ill hopefully finish.

Rep:
Level 89
where do you people come up with this stuff, the story it really good, mine eventurlly become to complicated or just pointless
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 90
Well,im not really sure where he idea came from,it just popped into my head last night.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Could we have some screenshots or something please?

Rep:
Level 90
Update:

Iv added 2 new Screenshots, 1 of the title screen and one of the inside of the Hero's house.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yeah... that's the most cliche storyline I've ever heard.  Sorry.  But I'll still try to get some art of your characters done.  Still.  This story better get better.  Better better.  Butter.  I'm tired.

Rep:
Level 90
again,this is my first game,and ya its got alot of cliche's in it ,but its gonna get better,dont worry.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
This game looks awsome, your mapping is pretty good as well, I can't wait to play it, good job  ;)

but there are a few cliches as said by Blizzard but alot of other games have cliches as well so don't be afraid to use a few, however too much can cause some very boring games.

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I see nothing wrong with cliches. As long as the followthrough is solid, I say cliche it up! Best of luck :)
I am but a humble servant. I do only what I can.