RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blood Stream

Rep:
Level 91
Story: The radical moves of the church have advanced up againts the lone city of Jaron, the captial of Misoned the only country left not to embrace the theory of Chriaoin the worpship of a lone god... Jaron is inhabited by people who are considered "tainted".

Tainted are people who have special abilities that can cause chaos and confusion among the followers of the church... If Jaron was to be wiped out there would be no more of these "tainted", some of the tainted fled from the city,most stayed and got entirely wiped out.

The religion is about worshipping a god who calls him self Chrino, he has simple wishes we wants his followers to continue to pray to god for there "miracles",bringing people back to life or allowing a tree to grow without water,nothing can just pop out of nothing sacrfices are needed to bring something back to life.

The pope follows this rule to the letter, he demands all that serve under him must pray and pray for there hopes and dreams to come true. recently the pope has been sent a "gift" from Chrino a personal bodyguard... All that is known about him is that he has never takin off his armor and never talks.. he is  simply known as "Armor"... ever since this body guard appeared the attack on the tainted have been more relentless.

Characters:

Kain rookwind
Weapon: Spear
History: Kain was a citizen of Maris the first city to be attacked by the pope he then fled to Jaron, after he learned the couldn't stop them he fled to the high moutians to hide. He is one of the last 6 Tainted. Kain now must decide to come out of hiding to defend him self and see what has happened to his once great city.

...More characters to come

Screens:

Thats a picture of the battle system

And here is the first step sprite for rookwind

Rep:
Level 89
Sounds good, get some screenies A.S.A.P though!!
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 91
*edit* Screens are up

In other news I decided since I am lazy I am searching for a team.

To apply(If anyone does) Do it something like this

Name:
Job:(pick what your best at)

That simple.

In other news again I actually plan to wokr hard on this project...Unlike all my others.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i like your battle system....but is it successful and good...if so..could you copy it down for me so i can use it on my game if your soo graceful lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: kaigen20
i like your battle system....but is it successful and good...if so..could you copy it down for me so i can use it on my game if your soo graceful lol

he has no demo, how can you know what his battle system is?

(what is it?)

hmmmm.... Thats a good basic outline of the story you got there. You probably shoudn't use the word 'pope' though cuz, who knows you might offend someone + it sound less fantasy like. Your mapping could use a little touch up but I know, Its a work in progress at the mo right.  :D

I might be able to help you a little bit but I'm quite busy alot. I do a little bit of everything but I mainly write stories and scenes and do mapping too. Still, I'm a busy man :shifty:

They'll eat you!

Quote from: Lord Dante
Quote from: kaigen20

he has no demo, how can you know what his battle system is?

(what is it?)

i saw his pics...one of them showed his battlesystem....if he won't respond to my message ill just wait until his demo...so i can find out myself
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 91
The script is five pages so its too big to post but its the abs by prexus search that up on rmxp