RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] A Custom Window Script

Rep:
Level 88

Basically, a way to make the status window look like that, and two extra additions to equip items (not sure if having a script like this without a specifically designed Ring and Boots script would cause a crash, or if I could combine it with somebody else's script without any issues)

Yeah, I didn't try searching, since I would be searching for a script, and EVERY thread about scripts would have the word script in it, and MOST threads about scripts would have the word window in it (to my knowledge)

If somebody does take this, could they involve me with the work, if possible? That way, I can learn how to do at least basic scripting, avoiding, well... *points at other thread I made today*