RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Matt's Art

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Heh, cool. Keep it coming.
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hahaha!
Mutilation is hilarious. :V
It's terrible and nobody in the world by the means of humanity and morals should be forced to live with it.
But the comic's funny and the drawings cool. Keep it up and there's a candy bar in it for you!
Your art is amazing.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
Well, only the strawberry got mutilated. It did look like that was her thumb, though. I blame my subpar art skills for that.

But you're right. Mutilation can be used as a variant of slapstick in some humor, i.e. Family Guy and South Park, and can even draw laughs from more sensitive people if used right.

I'll work hard to improve to avoid such misunderstandings in the future. Until then, if you suspect mutilation in my pictures, check and see if there's blood. If there's blood, it's mutilation. If not, it's my artistic mistake.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Not fanart, but I drew it within an hour after watching 10 straight episodes of Seto no Hanayome. That's 200 minutes I coulda been drawing something.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
Crappy thing done in a few minutes. Need to add some depth next time I do something like this, 'cause it looks too flat.

Lineart in Sai, because I haven't done any Sai in, like, months.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
A crappy drawing:

An ink drawing. The guy looked a lot better in the sketch stage:

Another ink drawing that turned out looking like Vocaloid:

The base colored version:

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Sixth post in a row. Wow. Maybe I'll just start editing this post.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
The art to text ratio here is exactly the opposite of my ConceptArt page.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
After doing some studies on light/shadow, folds, and Japanese via Rosetta Stone (Hebrew is fun, too! Except all their symbols look the same):

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The art to text ratio here is exactly the opposite of my ConceptArt page.

This picture is pretty wicked I have to say!

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
I'd love to finish it at some point. I'm just too easily distracted. Thanks for the comment--I think I'll start working on it ASAP.

For now:

More low-quality sketchbook stuff, because I was busy reading Touhou doujins yesterday.

A cover concept for Angel Hunters.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I used to always come here and rage about how much better you are at art than I am... I am glad to say I no longer feel that way, because you are just as bad at vehicles as I am~ ^_^

You're still much better at people though...

Also, I love your scenes, like the reclining bf/gf pic, something about it is just... perfect... You should do a hard inking of it to give us a final product~!
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
I've always been bad at mechanical stuff, i.e. vehicles. They're very challenging for organic artists. And I think I'll ink that picture you pointed out. I also think it's worth finishing.

Illyana, from Angel Hunters.

Chibi Naomi.

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
I've browsed through your whole topic and I see quite a lot of improvement so it's rlly good. Though you still have trouble with proportions in general (hands for example). Keep up the drawing ~

And Chibi Naomi is rly cute :D
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
Hands have always given me a hard time. I'll work on them.

Thanks for the comment!

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
Saimoe contest entry:

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
SaiMoe entry # 2: