RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(tileset Resource request) Searching for large bamboo trees/forest

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Gaming - Music - Design - Tono
Hello.  I was wondering if anyone has seen or could create a tileset like Foresttown01 however a bamboo large bamboo forest for autumn .  The trees should be in rtp style and as tall as the tree for this tileset listed below maybe taller but very thick green bamboo trees with lots of leaves in colors of autumn.  Also on the tileset I would like to see a beautiful arched wooden bridge which is red.  I want to make it a very dense forest with bushes and beautiful autumn colors. Here is the standard tileset:

And I will try to post an example of what I am searching for below.  

Example of a red bridge:

Please tell me if more information is needed.  Thank you in advance.  I must say that I am grateful to the kindness of others here in this community.

I have never seen such a tileset and I know it is somewhat unique but I had this great dream and I would love to add the scene to my game.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 03:35:20 PM by Tono »
coming soon...

~bump~ respectful

If I need to add more ingormation then please let me know.  I could really use the help with this one.  Thanks in advance and sorry for being so persistant.
coming soon...

I figure I would try to bump (respectfully) this since it's been since june
coming soon...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Very beautiful and in the autumn I could use.  I just wish someone could create the bamboo trees for me as well.  It would go perfect with this tileset.  Any artest willing to tackle this?  It would be unique to see it.  never seen it before in a tileset.
coming soon...

Rep:
Level 88
I'll take a crack at it. Mind you, I will leave in the large tree, and likely use the tile set in my own game, since it is so beautiful

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I usually work with Pokemon sprites. As such, the style may not match the rest of the tileset. I'll try my best, but if it doesn't, well, at least that leaves another spriter with way less work XD
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:00:18 PM by Shadow Phoenix »

Ok shadow look forward to seeing it.  Thank you. ;)
coming soon...