RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Photobucket for some reason didn't like the pics I took, so I deleted my last post and am reuploading some new ones.

Spoiler for:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Spoiler for "Screenshots":

The shadow error in the last screenshot has been fixed. Also, the flowers in the first picture has been edited.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
@Zylos: Nice spooky Screenies, so, we get to use also other weapons besides the hand gun? =X

@Shadow: Well, seen as you say you've edited The Flowers & Fix the Tree's shadow I see nothing much to say but . . . last screen where the ruin Bell or tower thingy I luv it . . . & I want it ;-; Puhi~ Puhi~

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
@Shadow:
Cool stuff, I especially like the last one. c:

Complete revamp of Korbin Village.

Rep:
Level 87
@Zylos: The guy in that picture, fits more with Lee's face.

@The Shadow: Amazing mapping, man.

@Reives: Godly mapping. O_O XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I must say I was laughing watching the cast Reives =X

Soo many "Ahhh" moments x3

Korbin Village looks beautiful, but, the bridge sorta looks, ermm, weird thou, seen as it sorta takes more ground than water that is.

But, other than that, nice tileset ;3

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
The tomb of Lady Galatea.

Only... where's Galatea?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
That Screenshot make me Jealous, I want that Tomb =P & WHere the heck is Galatea?!

Rep:
Level 87
@Dertt: That tomb is impressive, nice work.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Small, but, A Funny Scene:

Fianna: No, I did not drink Sake . . .
Klyron: & What's with all the empty bottles?
Fianna: I am a women, I have my problems to deal with everyday.
Klyron: -__- No, your just lazy.
Fianna: I'll work when my head stops hurting & I Finish the Cake. >__>;;
Uriku: The Cake is a Lie . . . ^.^
=<

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Oh, nice sprite work!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Rep:
Level 87
Nice beach mapping, Caro. Great edition of the seagulls.

Rep:
Level 90
Spoiler for:

A bunch of pirates lurking around does not look like a moment to savor.

The first step in the new kingdom of Ravana.

The sky dims for nightfall in a courtyard full of fools.

The new castle of Ravana.

The guards make sure you cannot refuse the king's hospitality.

The new land mass of a kingdom north of Alefgard.

The entire second floor of Ravana.

community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
As always, excellent mapping maia - you make it look easy, but whenever I try to map in VX I end up with something terrible. I particularly like the first screenshot (the mood of the map is established well by the tint) and the castle of Ravana

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Rep:
Level 90
^^ that is a really nice shot.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Great mapping Caro, but whats with all the cats? XD

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
It makes me want to have a do some sightseeing in that town. ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I'm trying something different than I'm used to for my Game in a Month project. It's a futuristic shooter game.

This is what the shop will look like. Rather simple. Please note that the girl is actually animated with the equivalance of a GIF.

Rep:
Level 87
Zylos, that looks pretty cool. But, what maker is it what with? (The icon next to name doesn't help me at all.) XD

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That's with RPG Maker VX.

Zylos, it looks a bit odd to have her body just appear at the top of the window. The window is transparent, and she only has half of a body.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Working with the sprite . . .  on having their own emotions like sprites too & Poses.

Rep:
Level 87
That's with RPG Maker VX.
Thanks.

@Caro: Very nice mapping, the only things I dislike is the fog. But that's only my opinion. ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys