RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ADVERT] Valcon Sky: REBIRTH (2003)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah cliches are used a lot for a reason. Just because main character with swords are cliches does not make them less cool (IMO), and the inverse is true too. Just because a gun blade isn't cliche doesn't make it any less stupid  ;8

Besides, the last 4 are skill groupings I've never seen before, and the other three are basically required for an RPG, so I wouldn't say they are cliched regardless.

Anyways, all of those features look cool. I'm looking forward to it.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I prefer RMXP than RM23K (I have that too).
BUt this game sounds GREAT!
I really meant it.

Nice job, Lavata! Can't wait for it.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ah, thank you. I'll try and make it as good as I can. However, like before, sorry if the choice of music is MP3 (since it boosts the file size a large bit). However, I liked the idea and you do not have to download it if you do not wish to.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'll be sure to kee ye all updated every time I get around to it.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
awesome, what chipsets for insides of houses do you use? My one sucks for some reason.. I have to fix the damned things..

And I like the fact you're using 2k3, just i wish they'd thought of a better battle system, don't you? I hate the timers.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
The battle system is fine, IMO. I'm more of an ATB-type person myself (the battle system of the late FFs and RPG Maker 2003).

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Looks good !
Yes I also prefer RmXP above Rm2k3 ..
I first used 2k3 too but i try'd XP and never went back Lol
But good luck  :D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you. I hope it at least pleases some of you. I'm taking my time making it, only working when I get the urge to do so. Soo...it may take a time to finish it. I'm currently working on some of the maps.

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
It's fine if you don't work on it quickly, except people will get impacient, but that happens with half the projects on this website. Oh yeah, you have 777 posts. ;8
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Now I have 780  ;8

That was random and off-topic  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Lol, true. *Gasp* Now you have 785.
Like anyone really cares...

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
now you have 791! (this topic will probably go off-topic for a while)
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
(Yeah, but i'm going ON TOPIC.)
The game looks great so far.  ;8(Eat that.)

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Well, you proved me wrong. I completely agree, this looks like it will be great. But like the saying goes: "Don't count your chickens before they hatch"

Rep:
Level 88
True. We can't judge a book by it's cover, and that is all we are doing right now because we only have screenshots to look at. The only things we can judge is the mapping quality....

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
True, even when the demo's out, we still can't judge what the "final" game will be like.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I know.
I just hope it will turn out good.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
What in sweet hell? O.o  Seems like a massive case of Spam and talking to ones self >.<

Anywhooo....thanks for all the replies. Glad to see that your talking over it  ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, why did we all suddenly turn into "arl"?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Because it's April Fools Day. They should have done something that won't completely screw up the flow of the forum. Maybe fake "Admin" for a day?

Rep:
Level 88
Oh yeah, I forgot about April fools day.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah. however, it is soon over..thank god. This is getting a tad too confusing for my liking. I have to keep checking to see WHO I'm sending things to >.<

No new updates on this project yet, though. I've been studying for a test I have tomorrow.

Oh..and on a side note:
We now have Easter holidays!!

EDIT:

I am now working on the project again. Now that my test is over I can hopefully get some of this done. However, as luck would have it we had the test last period...I'm not a good one for rushing through a test and I practically ran out of time. I'm just praying that I passed.

EDIT!!
Update! Currently I am switching between mapping and writing the script. I'm moving at a failry slow pace and am (still) only working on it in bits-and-pieces and whenever I get a chance/fell like I want to.

Another Edit:

however, this is not a very good edit. I am going to have to rework the script and fix up some maps..along with the dislouge. So, basically I'm erasing all major events up to this point there have only been aroound 2 or 3) and I'm remaking them. It came to me that I didn't fully know the story as I worked on it last time. his time, though, I know everythign I need to and I can make it as confusing and odd as possible.

Thanks.

Lavata.