RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend Of the Fusionists

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Many years ago there existed a great race:the Fusionists.These ancients specialized in the ability to control great magical powers and cast massively powerful spells.They were shunned from civilization in fear of what may happen if one were to turn against them,and thus started the beginning of a great hatred between the fusionists and the humans.From this hatred was born a law of binding.If any human was caught socilizing with one of these creatures,they would be severly punished! the same rule obliged with the fusionists as well.
   Many years passed by as the hatred between humans and fusionists intensified.A human had come in contact with a young fusionist and quickly delt away witht he young boy out of fear.When word got out about what had happened,the fusionists sent in some of thier men to take revenge,and thus marked the beginning of a great war.Both humans and Fusionists fought against one and other,tearing each other limb from limb,not seeming to care what happened between the two as long as thier side came out victorious.
   Many sleepless night passed as the war raged  on.Many innocent people,young and old were being killed in the strife between the two races.The fusionists held great magical abilities,but the humans had great technology and were beginning to wipe one and other out.All seemed lost,many soldiers lay on the battlefield bleeding to death as cries of agoney teared through the night sky,but all that changed when a massive light broke through the night sky,after that,there was only silence.Seconds later,there was a massive explosion,followed by many cries of agonizing pain  as massive chunks of rock and boulds were sent flying along with the remains of some humans and fusionists.A gargantuan meteor had fallen upon the battlefield,almost instantly killing all of the fusionists and most humans who were upon the battlefield.That day marked an end to the great war,and humans were deemed the winners as hardly any fusionists remained.However,all fusionists who did manage to survive the war later started to pass away from a great sickness,that is all but one,Ream.Ream was said to have held mystical powers,he was the one who had been leading the fusionists in the war against the humans,and lived.Ream,however,was not immortal,he later died many years after the great incident  which decimated the fusionist race,but not without doing abit of research of his own.Ream wrote a journal entry about what aspects he found out about the great meteor:

The great rock which fell from the sky,the same which hath taken my people,it has a great magical aura.I conducted a few expiraments upon the rock,it was invunrable to any type of damage given to it by any magical means.I have also discovered that the pieces of stone which came from the rock give one a slight boost in power....in energy.I may have discovered the secret to reviving my race,i could save them,if only i could discover the secret of this rock...

Ream died without ever finding a way to revive his race,or so they say.He died after many of  sleepness night studying the great meteor.

But one other thing still remained,one with both fusionist and human blood,a child from two who had been meeting with one and other.A male fusionist had fallen in love with a woman.They both loved each other dearly and decided to run of togeather,but were soon discovered.The woman escaped with thier child who had been born just a few weeks ago,but the man died. The woman had managed to ignore her injuries long enough to deliver her child to a young woman,and later died.

The young woman took in the child as her own as it was the last wishes of a dying woman.She named the boy Larc,after her father who had recently passed away.The years went by quickly as young Larc grew,he started to go to school and started to make some friends,never knowing the deadly secret behind his past,or what powers he held....

============================================================================================================
well,how do you think of my little story? please comment,ask questions or anything!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
dont you already have a game going?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
nope,i'm goin for this one.I just wanted to see what people thought of it first,see if i should do it or not.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
wow...no comments..i need to work on my story writing  :cry:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
the story is great...even though i don't know about your other game...i like this better no matter what lol...
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well i'll soon have a few screenies up,i am using rpg maker 2003 becaus ei like it better than XP :P. i'm trying to make this project good,so...ya,it might take a while.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
well goodluck my freind lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html