RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Metroid Prime 3 (¡¡DL THE WII WARE PREVIEW NOW!!)

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
hmm? mp3 insane? where is the v ideo exacly, i wanna see it.

Delayed to 27th of August?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I know, I cried.

Yeah, the ridley video is sick.

Rep:
Level 89
HOLY @^$#! Cool, a free-falling battle with Ridley!!

too bad it wont have online play (it has been confirmed by Nintendo)  ;9 but i hope it will have local multiplayer....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I know.

But they never said anything about Wii24Connect, did they? They said it wont be online play.
Maybe it'll be like you said, local multiplayer, and maybe the Wii24 is for downloading maps!  :D
I so wish that's true.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Im not gonna watch any more videos, i wanna be suprised.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:13:40 AM by The.Muffin.King »

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Im not gonna watch any mroe videos, i wanna be suprised.

What's there to be surprised about? I've dug up like everything I can find about it. Until E3, of course.

Rep:
Level 89
i sometimes spoil the games but onl the first level and intro, never spoil the bosses, story and enemies (except here i know the bag guy is Dark Samus and some other thing)

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
You guys have no idea how hard it was to not stare at trailers for spiderman 3......

I hope this game keeps to its roots though. And i hope they still have catchy good music.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
They better not just make it the wiimote ......

hahaha im surprised no one made the connection yet the ridley battle was like the balrog fight on lotr ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
They better not just make it the wiimote ......

IT IS WITH THE WIIMOTE!  :=:

They never released any information about there being Classic Controller compatibility.
So I doubt you'll be able to use it, but what's wrong with the wiimote? It's supposed to be amazing.

Rep:
Level 89
i dont have any problem with the wiimote......

hahaha im surprised no one made the connection yet the ridley battle was like the balrog fight on lotr ;8

except there are no wizard, demons and falling from a giant hole lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

That's been used in like everything.

But I can't wait....E3 is almost here, and we'll know more! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Rep:
Level 89
That's been used in like everything.

But I can't wait....E3 is almost here, and we'll know more! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

.....like VOICE-ACTING, VOICE-ACTING!!![/b]. HOLY @^$#. I crapped my pant when i saw it on the demo of E3.

and just 2 MORE DAYS, 2 MORE DAYS!!! YES!!!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
You know what i'm playing through metroid prime 2 and its wayyyyy harder than the first one just because of the beam ammo which is retarded
and the dark world thing gets really annoying

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You know what i'm playing through metroid prime 2 and its wayyyyy harder than the first one just because of the beam ammo which is retarded
Agreed, however, the Dark World boss fights are 100x easier, because you can heal! :)

Rep:
Level 89
yeah it gets pretty annoying.....but at least i got passed by it.

....right now i finished playing Metroid: Zero Mission.....now im playing Metroid: Fusion (i already finished Super Metroid, Metroid Prime 1 but on 2 im stuck on the final boss)

P.S. Just 1 more day for E3!!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Metroid: Fusion

It's a pretty easy game, well, I beat it so many times, it would be.
But I wish you luck!

Rep:
Level 89
But I wish you luck!

bah i have already played it lol.... just playing it again for storyline (following the Metroid timeline) supposely this is the "last game" on the timeline since Samus's Power Suit is infected by the X parasite and almost died by it....but lucky her they got a Metroid vaccine that the Scientist had for preservation.....(and thanks to Samus, Metroid have been terminated for good, if im correct) ill give a link  to the timeline later..

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
But I wish you luck!

bah i have already played it lol.... just playing it again for storyline (following the Metroid timeline) supposely this is the "last game" on the timeline since Samus's Power Suit is infected by the X parasite and almost died by it....but lucky her they got a Metroid vaccine that the Scientist had for preservation.....(and thanks to Samus, Metroid have been terminated for good, if im correct) ill give a link  to the timeline later..

Zero mission is basically a remake

this is the timeline

Metoid or Metroid Zero Mission --> Metroid 2 --> Super Metroid --> Metroid Prime --> Metroid Prime 2 --> Metroid Prime 3 -> Metroid Fusion

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The mysterious Metroid Dread takes place as a sequel to Metroid Fusion.
Metroid Dread would be Metroid 5, then?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
you know what  the next Metroid Prime should be after Metroid Fusion

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
you know what  the next Metroid Prime should be after Metroid Fusion
Do you mean MP3, because there aren't going to be any more Metroid Primes...it's a trilogy. (aside from the spin offs)

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I meant to say that nintendo/revolution studios should continue the story after fusion and build a little more story instead of like in metroid prime 2 which felt like a zelda quest

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I meant to say that nintendo/revolution studios should continue the story after fusion and build a little more story instead of like in metroid prime 2 which felt like a zelda quest

I still don't get it...  :-\
We know what happened to Samus in the end of Fusion, she got her suit back, and from what we know, she's fine. But Dread would be very cool, after all, what is there going to be after Retro is done with Metroid Prime?
I think Retro should make an FPS like counter strike, solely multiplayer and bot mod.