RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Any artists interested in a serious Job?

Rep:
Level 86
Uhh I need Someone who Draws good and can digital color  if your interested in a serious job add me on msn i dont wanna talk about it here Cause its a long thing to explain.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:06:12 PM by boe »

One of the best rpg maker xp games ever!Try it out!
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I take it this isn't all that serious.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Owned.

But c'mon, give us a breif of this.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
Ok This Is Gonna Sound Like A joke But My friend Came Up WIth this

again This may sound like a joke but he came up with a idea of Getting a drawer To draw Lots Of Pictures To make a scene for my game....
So ye Anyone interested?

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
do you get paid?
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 86
Well Idk I could Probally make me a acount on paypal and Maybe but it depends On how good you are...

You draw Good? If you interested Draw a pic Of Fighter01 and Digital Color it If you good i might Pay You :D

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
maybee XD
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I WOULD.
But you need better grammar, and also- god help me if I draw Arshes out of free-will.

Rep:
Level 86
Ok, Well if anyone is interested,Add me on msn

And draw a picture of Fighter01 With a backround of a blue sky and grass dont color it though.Either show it to me here or on msn.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:48:32 PM by Red Blood »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Your going to have Arshes as your main character?  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
What a horrible idea. O_o

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
What a horrible idea. O_o

Different person, different taste.

That's just a test anyway (I think).

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arshes is one evil peice of gum who wants Rpg makers around the world to like him as a default.

Jappy has fallen for it, and thousands will in the future.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Arshes, worst fucking idea ever.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I'm a drawer.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
We are so damned helpful, but seriously, nobody wants to waste their time on this, as it isn't serious or even realistic.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
fraid bios right XD

Final Fantasy 7