RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request) title help please

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hi I saw some other people ask for help with a title and the results were awesome so i thought id ask too

the game i'm talking about is called black zero and it may sound like some futuristic game but its not
a cool title would be a cloaked guy standing with a cool sword or something you can ask some questions if you want
any help would be apreciated thanks

Rep:
Level 78
Artist for Hire
Can you give us anything more....than that? What is the genre? What is the primary color pallet we should be working off of?

I mean, I could probably come up with *something*, but I doubt it would be what you need/want when I have no real information to go by.

[EDIT] Alright, not knowing a thing about what you need...this is what I came up with.

Hopefully I didn't miss by a long shot ^_^

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1720/titlerequest.png

Version 2:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6817/titlerequest2.png
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 03:12:57 AM by Shiroiyuki »

Shiroiyuki’s Artwork

ATTENTION:
Scripters, Eventers, and other Coding-Veterans!! If you are interested in doing a 'Talent Swap', I am willing to trade artwork for scripting help! Create extra replay value with beautiful custom graphics. Contact me via PM.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Wow
Sorry for not giving you enough information but i was waiting for someone to ask then i was going to say
about the title it awesome thanks.
Just thought id ask but i don't know how to "sticky" but if you know i would be very interested
ill give you credits in my game thanx

Now ill just need a cool window-skin to go with it lol
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 10:27:42 PM by jkrules12321 »