RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Sakura's Sprites Altelier

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
As stated in the topic title, these are all of the Anime Sprites that I have made thus far.  Hopefully I will be able to make more and update this post as frequently as I could.

I'm not sure how well they turned out but, I think they turned out pretty well.  If there are any suggestions on how to make them look better, then feel free to reply.  Constructive criticisms are very much appreciated.

Also, if you are going to use them, please inform me as well as give me some credit.  Thank you.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Sprite Count: 10 in total
NOTE: These are RTP-sized.  I still have to go and finish all their other costumes and the other characters as well before I can do Tyke 2 ones.
Sprite List:
- Syaoran (Normal, Clow Country, Hanshin Republic, Jade Country, Koryo Country)
- Sakura (Clow Country) = on my second post
- Kurogane (Normal)
- Fai (Normal)
Spoiler for "Syaoran Sprites (7 in total)":

Spoiler for "Kurogane Sprites (1 in total)":
Spoiler for "Fai Sprites (1 in total)":

Working on: Sakura sprites, Mokona Sprites, and Yuuko Sprites

.hack//
Sprite Count: 6 in total
NOTE: These are Tyke 2-sized.
Sprite List:
- PS2 Games (Balmung, Elk, Orca)
- Sign (Bear, Krim, Tsukasa, Grunty)
Spoiler for "Sprites Based off the PS2 game (3 in total)":

Spoiler for ".hack//Sign Sprites (4 in total)":

Working on: Cobalt Knights, BlackRose Sprites

Lunar
Sprite Count: 5 in total
NOTE: These are Tyke 2-sized.
Sprite List:
- Silver Star Story (Alex Burg Clothes, Alex Dragon Master, Nall, Ramus)

Spoiler for "Lunar: Silver Star Story Sprites (5 in total)":

Working on: Luna, Nash, and Lyke Sprites

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:50:17 PM by modern algebra »
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (continued...)
Spoiler for "Sakura Sprites (1 in total)":

Digimon Frontier
Sprite Count: 29 in total
NOTE: These were the very first sprites I ever made.  I used Half-Kaizer templates in this.
Sprite List:
- Spirit Shinkers (Takuya, Kouji, Izumi, Tomoki, Junpei, Kouichi, Chiaki, Teppei, Terrou, Katsuharu)
- Legendary Digimons (Agunimon, Lobomon, Kazemon, Kumamon, Duskmon, Loweemon, Ranamon, Grumblemon)

Spoiler for "Izumi Orimoto (4 Sprites)":

Spoiler for "Tomoki Himi (4 Sprites)":
Spoiler for "Takuya Kanbara (4 Sprites)":
Spoiler for "Kouichi Kimura (2 Sprites)":

Spoiler for "Kouji Minamoto (4 Sprites)":

Spoiler for "Junpei Shibayama":

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
Digimon Frontier (continued...)

Spoiler for "Other Spirit Shinkers (4 Sprites)":

Spoiler for "Legendary Digimons (8 Sprites)":

Naruto
Sprite Count: 1 in total
NOTE: These were made with the Tyke 2 Template (my favorite template at the moment). Note that the sprites on this section are from the original Naruto (The Naruto before Shippuuden).  That's why I used the Kid Tyke 2 Template.  Like always, give credit if you are going to use this.
Sprite List:
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Uchiha Sasuke
- Haruno Sakura
Spoiler for "Uzumaki Naruto":
Spoiler for "Uchiha Sasuke":
Spoiler for "Haruno Sakura":

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
*Reserved for future updates*

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 87
Pretty good, but you're half kaizer sprite need more detail in them. As you know, the larger the sprite, the more detail you have to add.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I like that you're working with so many different formats. I think they all look pretty good - the RTP ones are perfect and the tyke ones too. THe Naruto sprites look like they aren't shaded well, and DeathLockBM is right that the half-kaizers could use more detail. All in all though, these are excellent sprites. Welcome to the forum.

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
The HK ones were the very first sprites I ever did, which is the reason why they may look like they lack detail.  I will try to update those sprites once I am finished with the rest.

As for the Naruto ones, they were purposely made like that (as requested by a friend of mine who is using those sprites for his game) but I will also update those sprites as soon as I can.

I'll also be adding more sprites soon.
Thank you for the constructive criticisms.

My Blogsite

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Wow, how weird is it that I was looking for .hack sprites the other day and they ended up on here!

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
lol, I have some more that I am still working on. Like Haseo and Shugo as well as the other GU characters. Plus, I am also working on Inuyasha sprites which hopefully I will be able to finish by next week.

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 88
This is cool and all, but since you're doing anime characters, I'd warn you that you might get some annoying requests popping up in here.

I can already feel the fanatics moving in this direction.

Anyway, I really like those RTP ones you did. Very nice work. I hope you'll be able to finish some more.