RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] face graphics in messages: How?

Rep:
Level 87
How would I make it so that the person who is talking's face graphic is shown inside the message box?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 08:40:27 AM by Zeriab »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Hey clakes707, I know your new and all but have to try searching before you just post a request or help thread. So far everthing you have asked for were all linked to stuff you could have either found in the resources section or the tutorials section etc.

Check the scripts database. There should be about 3 different ones that allow you to put different kinds of things in your message boxes. (Including images)

Here is one for instance, probably one of the best

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,256.0.html
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:48:07 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I recommend this system by the same author: Letter by Letter Message Window

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Or you can always use the "Show Picture" command in events. Now put RESOLVED so people helping other's don't waste their time looking at topics which have already been resolved, it means more people getting help faster  ;8

~Winged

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I recommend this system by the same author: Letter by Letter Message Window

I recommend this one also, it works flawlessly.
Now put RESOLVED so people helping other's don't waste their time looking at topics which have already been resolved, it means more people getting help faster  ;8

~Winged

So demanding. xP  Please do this, the only reason I joined this is because it doesn't have the resolved. xD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
LOL...I'm not that demanding, I just like to give reason in what I say =D

~Winged

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I edited your post and added [RESOLVED] to it because people here are thinking it's solved.
If it for some reason is not resolved please edit your first post and removed the [RESOLVED] part and post what's the problem ;)