RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Passage to Other World: Journey of Lost Souls-TWO DEMOS AVALIABLE

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I'll mae you a game over aswell
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Problem, the forth barrel next to the house only has a top, no bottom ?

eh, I made it under 4 mins...just showing a basic ouline =]
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Its looking good, good luck and one suggestion, a window skin change wouldn't hurt, but if it matches the game then I guess I better shut my trash..

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thanks, I'll try some changes.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The demo is now avaliable on the first page.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
k, so I have downloaded the demo!
So, it was fun and everything, nice start..good play. Just a few things:

Maps are sorta empty
your eventing skills rock!
battlers are HUGE way tooo big
the battle system is pretty nice, well laid out, cool meters.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
your eventing skills rock!

Thats a good thing, right?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yea, the game play during events was very smooth

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thanks! I never expected that.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
More screenshots on post one.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
More info on post one.

Rep:
Level 88
I played the demo nevfx and i thought the below:

was good but when you are the monsters it could of been longer like more battles.
As people have mentioned the maps not great but okay the map which you get the full potion when the gate goes wrong could of been better.
I like the events aswell !!

Great demo cant wait till game is out !!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thanks, I'll work on this for the main game.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Hey Nevfx, its me coolkid, downloaded the demo, and im gonna be a tough critic (primiraly because we know each other and I know youd do the same thing for me)

First things first the good stuff-
Text was good for the most part, could have made it a little diffrent emotionally in some areas like adding humour (although I noted the part were Nathan yells at Andrew not to touch the gold). Most of the Event Processing was good, moving charecters around worked nicely.

Now for the bad parts (Sorry if its long you know I need you to make the best possible game you can make)-

Maps um well least to say they were possibly the worst maps ive ever seen, do this learn some tutorials work on your maps alot and do not release demos with maps like that, I know you either dident work on the maps at all or rushed to get them out for the demo. Regardless major work is needed.

Battles- Lets put it this way people do get tired of hitting the enter button after awhile, they have some special moves I know but still, you should try and make some actuall dificulty in your battles, im not saying make the opponents harder, im saying make the battles interesting, add more text, monster weaknesses, possibly team combination attacks, possibly the ability for your monsters to attack together, give a large variety of special moves to your opponents and teammates, and most overall try and make the battles have a puzzle type pursuit, make a monster for instance that once attacked by fire transforms into a monster that you can attack with a move you got from another battle, there are plenty of things like that to do.

Using RTP-While having all RTP wont kill you in the long run using Alexander (Arshes) will, dont use him!, and if you have a little extra time search the web for some new resources and give the game a nicer visual effect.

Some things to side note, your chest can give you unlimited full potions, youll need to start using self switches, and your monster battles have the enemies out of sight because your teams sprites are too big.

You have alot of potential and I know you can do better than this, show us with the next demo just how great you can be!,

Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thanks. How do you use switches, I've never been able to...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Demo with Battle Arena on first pagwe

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Hey nevfx when are we gonna see next demo? i want more battle arena battles,

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Demo 3? Maybe Christmas Eve. It can be a gift to you all.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Update on first page.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
FIRST UPDATE OF 2007:

The next demo will be avaliably in February. Game Release dat moved to May. :(

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
FIRST UPDATE OF 2007:

The next demo will be avaliably in February. Game Release dat moved to May. :(

That sucks.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
battle areana, dosent look like a battle areana, as I bet you all noticed...An idea would be to use an image, either imorrt it as a tileset or use the event command to insert an image, and get a real image of a colloseum and put it in.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The Battle Arena isn't just a collosium. Its a whole other story. There is an acual Arena. Just not in any of the screens.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
UPDATE

Sorry for lack of update, Im just not getting much done.

The next demo will be out in 2 weeks. MUCH longer then expected, but, things happen, you know how it is.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Do we really?