RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
any new guys wanna form something becuase i am new to rpg making and would like peolple to help me create a game with them so any new peopke want to do that please tell me.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
No one will make games with a new person. You have to practice as well as get yourself know by other people before they will openly let you make games with them.

really, people would rather have a bit of experiance.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

no i mean like we will learn the basics togther and then create a game together.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
oh, I saw the new part now. OKIES. I'm new too and I need to learn teh basics of stuffs. Right now I'm trying to learn how to map for my game I wanan make call The muffin story.

But on response to my origional post, most new people want to beg up the pros to make tehir games for them, while trying to act like soemone who wants to just make a game with someone in an innocent way.

I'm in, I got music and a few SFX to use. What maker?
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

i have rpg maker xp

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
XP eh? I can scan the scripts sections I guess if we want to do anything drastic with it. Like maybe, a tactical battle system or sumthing.

I have an idea for a stroy though: What about a guy, stuck in an RPG, and all he wants is a muffin. the problem is that the story is about the heros chasing down a guy who is destryong all muffins that exist in the present.

or do YOU have a story?
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

well i was thinking of a roman game like gladiotor style who u start of as a villager and get taken into the collisuim and become a ultimate fight or somthin

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Hmmm....I guess we could make it were you can enter fights, sometimes for a fee and a rank. The only problem for your character would be, he would only use the in-area shops, so you would have an idea of what the shopkeeps are holding for you in the future.

but then again with the right event-weaving that could be fixed right up. Heck maybe even remove the shops, or replace them with reward areas or sumthing. Like you have to give up so many rank points ofr such-and-such wepon ^^. and then without those rank points you can't enter the match you wanted to attend, and with that wepon you can't attend the lower fights.

or we can continue brainstorming
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

yeah i quite like that idea that u need to get rank points so u can enter stronger fights.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Alright. I need to go to bed now put tomarrow I will download Rpg maker XP and get cracking.

jordus try to find some recources that we could use.

night night..........................night night.........................night night.......................night night............night night
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Note: You should at least include some details, or even a name!
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
We need to decide all this, so blah
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

ok mate i will speak to u later

hey again matey

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Ahh yes, been lookign around the scripts sections of a few places.

I found soem good stuffs thatI m ight use in future games of mine >.>
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

hey good stuff mate i can only find one good resourse site :(

Hello,
   If Marlune doesn't post soon to my request to work with her team, I'm new too and I'd be happy to work with you guys. However, I'd be much more for a fantasy setting for the RPG.
   Also, I use the Postality Knights edition of RPg Maker. Don't know if that would cause problems or not.
Signature in progress, but rest assured it will relate to Evanescence.

hey dude i use that rpg maker to so thats not a problem  :D

Good, good. No worries then.

Okay, so the most I've really done is mapping. I would compose if we wanted original music, but a) I suck and b) I don't know a good program. I'm also more than happy to help with the story elements. Ancient Evils and Elven Mystics FTW! xD

ahhh cool we will all work together on a project so we will see what good ideas we can come up with

If this gets off the ground, I'll create us some forums. That'll help keep everything organized. Also, I'll PM you some ideas, as I'd rather not post them publicly. Theivery is all too common. :-\

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
You know. If we are using XP, this will be a 1 time deal for me.

I can't buy anything off the internet  V_V
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

lol i hear u there mate  :)

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
AND..I can make us soem forums

I was closing one I can make it fit this thing >.>
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Well, ermm... no offense, but seeing as how you type... I think it'd be best if I made the foroums. Heh. ;)

Okay, let's take a vote; Where do you want the forums, InvisionFree or a phpBB host? I'm leaning towards phpBB, as it supports groups and such.