RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lookin' for anyone wit' a legal RMXP version

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Ye, I'm lookin' for some dumbnuts stupid enuff to buy the legal version of RMXP while you can get it e'erywhere from the web...

LOL j/k

Seriously, I'm looking for a person that owns the legal version of RPG Maker XP.

What do I want from you? Simple.

Go here http://www.box.net/public/rto4c9grva
Download the demo
Post the script for the CMS here

I can't open it, because it can't be opened with a illegal RMXP.

Thanks in advance,

E. VanCleef.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
To open it with the illigal thingie:

Open up the config.ini in the project folder. Replace RGSS102E.dll by RGSS100J.dll.
Double click the Game.rxproj. It should work now.
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
yeah, it does, but then I don't see any text in the msg windows.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
Read the FAQ.

Goto Main and add before $scene = Scene_Title.new
Code: [Select]
Font.default_name = "Tahoma"

That should do it. If you meant I don't see any text in my game, then go to the faq. I have written a solution for it, the code above is just a quick fix ;)
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
actually, I can't open the project at all (it still gives a error that says the project cant be read due to incompatibility with software versions), and when I play the game, I don't see any text.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
AH! Simple deal. Take RMXP and make a new project. Take the project file from that folder it made, (I think it's the .rmxproj file) and copy into the folder you can't run. Yes, you want to overwrite it. For the text, uh...I'll tell you when I get home, I can't remember right this second. It's real simple though.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
oh my god lol.

That worked, thanks alot xD

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
Omg, I can't see why I forgot to say that -_- Sorry ;)
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
I got everything fixed now, thanks for everything :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I have an illegal version and everything is working fine here... How did you active yours&? (I think we should continue by PM...)

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
You don;t need to activate the illegal version.

Oh, and Edwin, you can now put [RESOLVED] in the front of your topics title  :lol: (just edit the first post  ;))
ALL HAIL ME™