RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Code Lyoko Sprites

Rep:
Level 90
I need any Code Lyoko sprites u guys can make plz! I'm using Rm2k3
Ill love u forever if u post some lol I'm making a game and I have the theme I need other songs and characters there vehicles etc.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
ummm... quite frankly, WTF is code lyoko?

Rep:
Level 90
-.- If u don't know then don't reply unless u are able to make them from pics

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
DUDE! I LOOOOOOVE CODE LYOKO! i hope someone makes the sprites, but i dunno if i could, unless there is a tutorial for it somewhere, if you know a place with a tutorial for it i could try to make it.

Current project: Virtues and Sins: Legend of Virtues
<llllllllllllllllllll> 2%

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i probably could make them from some good pics of them... for XP right? but now you have hurt my feelings and i might not help  :cry:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
is this a code lyoko guy? i saw him in your sig  :P

nope sorry, code lyoko is this show with these four kids and a virtual girl that try to stop this evil computer code called "xana" from destroying the girl and them and the city they live in. they are modern looking, meaning they don't have armor and that shtuff on, soo, yeah

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i c... well if i get some pics i could probably make some... i just thought he was because he is in that guys sig.. i wonder who he is then  :O_o:  i found him a while back and he is supposed to be someone...

i can understand that.

umm... lets see, here... i suppose you could look up pics on google (look for Code Lyoko jeremy, ulrich, odd, yumi, or aelita, they are the characters that are the kids in the show... and i don't think "Xana" has an actuall body, but he usually looks like a semi transparent black fog) happy hunting, or the other guy might get yoiu some pics, too

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
OH! ive seen that show before, but no offense i thought it sucked bad...

lol quite a few ppl do, they say its the foreheads thing, but anyway yeah i don't look at the looks, i look at the plot and i say they hsould make a meeting episode (that shows how it all started, like how one of them found the factory or whatever, i would really like that!)

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
stay on topic guys dont talk about the show talk about the char sets,  Here are some pics, they suck but thats them.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
okay, im working on this lady

dont know her name, dont care. she should be done in maybe a few hours.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
im sure it would look good seeing how good you are with them aklready, well i dont like the show anyways my friend is abbsesed with it i hate it it sucks, well good luck on the char sets!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
Its not for XP I posted in the info on first post its rm2k3 didn't I? Or did I? lool sry if I didnt but its for 2k3 cuz Im mad at XP rite now lol it won't load and sry I was just saying lol

Rep:
Level 90
W8 Im trying to redownload RMXP =\ sry lol

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
okay, i dont make stuff for 2k3, sorry. find someone else.

Rep:
Level 90
^_^ Yay I finnaly got XP working ^_^ u can make them now lol

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
darn...  :x  i was hoping i wouldnt have to do it... not many things look  like that that are easily editable...

Rep:
Level 90
lol to bad :O XD

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Quote from: BPKS0
I need any Code Lyoko sprites u guys can make plz! I'm using Rm2k3
Ill love u forever if u post some lol I'm making a game and I have the theme I need other songs and characters there vehicles etc.

You did.....
There are a ton of various rm2k3 resources out......
I probably won't be too hard to find them.....

Unless I say so, I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
er.... id do the nerdy boy but i forgot what he looks like...