RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's In The Box?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I found this awesome video that relates to Half-Life. It was done by some people in the Netherlands, and the quality is just incredible. It uses sounds from Half-Life 2, and music from Lost. It seems almost to portend the coming of a new Half-Life Episode, but read my spoiler after you watch it.

Spoiler for:
Valve claims it was just a very well-done fan video, which is still pretty awesome. It gets me even more pumped up for the next installment.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i bet that box is the latest microsoft console. i see it still has the red ring of death except this ring seems to electricute people too. WOOP well done microsoft.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
There's a joke that I didn't see 20 times on YouTube comments.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
That was fucking incredible.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
pretty sweet, these guys rock at editing and effects
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
I saw those, too, but I don't like them as much. The production is well done, but the acting kind of ruins it a bit. The box video is far better, in my opinion.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Haha, who's ever bookbag that was on the bus (the first bag) was totally prepared. They had a fuckin roll of duct tape. They shouldn't of have left their bag behind.

Also, I found the effects in this to be pretty amazing. I think at some point, there's a good fan video, but this is just too good. Too good to just be bored some place and make it for no reason other than you're a hardcore fan.

And lol at how it seems like he lost them when he entered that building for a second.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, that was really cool. The production cost most have been through the roof, clearing out streets and all, y'know. o.O

:blizj:

Anyone else think that kinda resembles the Tom Cruise Scientology recruiting video?