RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What game do you think would've been better off not existing?

Rep:
Level 88
What game is the worst game you have ever played? Wish it never was? Well, I am working on a list of horrible games to protect others. Here is the list thus far...

E.T.
Almost any game based off of a movie (Exception-Spiderman 2)
Burger King games
FF-X
FF-X2
Halo
Goldeneye: Rouge Agent
Olympic Games
Sigma Star Saga
Any Barbie game
Singstar
Any Rugrats game
Formula 1 Racing Games
Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure
Super Mario Sunshine- I don't agree. Just listing it.
Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamalon
Carmageddon
And last and DEFINATLY least...
SUPER MAN 64

NOTE: Even if you don't think a game should be wiped from history, just tell us the worst game you have played.

EDIT: Bigger list. [6/9/07]
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 03:30:16 AM by Final-Knight »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
E.T. It was very, very, very bad.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Almost all and any game based off of a movie(and Burger King). It just never comes out right sometimes. They should keep advertisements to commercial, press conferences, posters, etc.
Sig by MacGravel

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Any and pretty much all videogames spawned from movies.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
no game should not exist. Without those hella bad games, we would 1. have nothing to compare GOOD games to, and 2., we couldnt learn from any mistakes

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, but your avatar is an example of one of those wonderfully bad games. Not one that should be wiped from the face of history.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Halo. As much as I like multiplayer, it lowered standards for FPS innovation more than they were before. If only more companies had taken a cue from Riddick...

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Have you completed Halo? I never played it for ages but finally got the PC version and I love it <3.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The last level of halo 1 in the warthog was great.  Halo, I think, is a good fps, but I think most of them are good.  It's nothing special.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've completed Halo, and Halo II. They were kind of fun at the time, but too many games after tried to emulate Halo instead of being something of their own. And Halo 1's level design was just lazy for the most part.

Rep:
Level 88
The only thing I have ever played Halo-wise is Halo 2's multiplayer. I thought it was fun. But I have heard that the multiplayer is better than the single-player.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Much better, and the best level design, I think, would be Ravenholm, in hl2.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The level-design in Halo was pretty poor. But everyone imitating that game afterwards is pretty much what happened after GoldenEye was released, so it's nothing new.

And I'm gonna go with Saucy and say FFX.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Any reasons why FFX? I played it and I kinda like it. I think FFX-2 is beyond stupid.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
the remake of goldeneye, proof that EA cant give life to a franchise they dont deserve

Rep:
Level 88
who ever says games from movies should die are stupid, Spider-Man 2 is a prime example of an awesome game from a movie. I still play that game, almost everyday. The web swinging is amazing and I love it.

what game should die? I think...the Olympic games, omfg they are retarded.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Spider-Man 2 doesn't count, since essentially the movie is a remake of the comic book.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
pretty much all videogames spawned from movies.
Pretty much, not all.  Spiderman 2 is a good game.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, Spiderman 2 is an exception to the rule.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Spider-Man 2 doesn't count, since essentially the movie is a remake of the comic book.

Spider man was originally a comic book. Therefore it was never a movie to begin with.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I'd have to go with Sigma Star Saga. It was WAY to frustrating.

600TH POST
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 11:48:55 PM by Irgna »
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
no game should not exist. Without those hella bad games, we would 1. have nothing to compare GOOD games to, and 2., we couldnt learn from any mistakes

I came into this thread to say this.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
< Agrees with Zypher and Dante
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I disagree with all three. E.T. contributed heavily to the destruction of the Atari console. Who knows? Were it not for that game, Atari might still be making consoles.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 02:31:01 PM by modern algebra »