RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Blizzard's Music

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Damn, savefile.com is slow -_----

Being honest I'm probably not going to really like these. My brother is a nut for your type of music though, I'll pass them on to him.
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Strange... Savefile gives me the highest speed of all... I thought about uploading on megaupload, but changed my mind later.

EDIT: Anybody else? Ppl... dl my stuff... c
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 09:40:44 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm getting these at 114 kb/sec...

That's a lotta files to check out lawlol but I'll get to most of them eventually.

I will bump this thread each time I listen to a new one. :D :D :D

Back To Basics: Let me start by saying this isn't exactly my type of music, but I can imagine that a person that's into this kind of music would enjoy this one.
Heh, I guess what I'm saying is, I could definitely see this being in a movie a show durring a rave scene or something. Not bad at all, if you put the repetativness of the genre aside. Though I thought the off-key synth noise was a tad grating after a while.

Snowstorm: Very nice build-up. :) This bounces surprisingly well for being in a non-standard time signature. The voices got a little old. but overall I enjoyed this one a lot more.  8-)

edit: LOL your songs are in my signature. :D

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Dude, Dj you are most definatly not, (unless u can mix vinyl on decks, and satisfy a large crowd of hungry ravers/clubbers)

Producer, yes.

anyway, your production is "usual" (thats good) as for the composition.. some tracks had leads clashing with other leads, notes out of key ect ect..

dust to dust was good though. and a couple of others, your acid lines had a good hard edge to them aswell.

most of your songs seemed to have need of some "bulking up" (pads, some background arps.. little twiddly bits ect) or just master them with some more drive.

though im no pro.. but some good stuff and ideas there :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, no wonder you did find Back to Basics strange, coz it was more a mess around and experimenting. After I figured out that overdrive acid, I tought I could use it good to remix Sandstorm (what I actually did).

@XtarsiA: Finally somebody, who understands something of Techno/Trance! Yes, I know exactly, what you mean. Dust to Dust is one of my newer songs, that's why it pretty seperates form others. i've begun to use more basslines now, altough none of these songs is finished yet, so I didn't post any of them.

In case of the bulking up: I know that, but it's senseless to overdo and overdo a song a 1000 times. These were older finished songs and maybe I shouldn't say songs, they were more experiments. Altough I'm making/producing music since I was 16 (3.5 years ago), I still have a lot to learn. I started exactly at zero. I didn't listen to any music b4 I started making some. Most ppl, who make music had at least some "hearing experience".

Lol, I know I'm no DJ, but producer sounds to me like somebody, who just sits in his chair and undersigns a project, without moving a finger for it. That's the reason, why I try to avoid the issue "producer". (I kicked the DJ thing out of the poll, so rethink your vote. :wink: )
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 09:16:16 AM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
back to basics-the vocals are...not to my liking some stuff come perrty randomly and the break was really wierd and you stole the melody from a old ass song. 7/10
Blizzard - Can
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Thx for the feedback! Very useful to me! =D

(<Back to Basics> In fact I only stole the vocal from a song and not the melody, lol!)
(<Illusion of Reality> Yeah, the intro is too long, I know.)

Remix as much as you want. I can give you the original samples if you want. Must be laying around somewhere on my HDD collecting cyberdust.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 01:20:12 AM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I like those. but theyre not as good as oasis.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??