RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] BUBBLE BOBBLE <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol, i actually made a song on a game music. Anyways, this is the bubble bobble file. I exported midi when it was finished but needed to do some touches and the file got corrupt, so all i can give is the midi.
Used sitars and drums and tubas lolz.

Have fun and tell me any problems, i'll remake it ^_^
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:28:18 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hahaha. Sounds cool 8)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
need moar replies from ppl who know more than me.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL ;____;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol, i mean like Halo and Zypher And Silver and all.

We're on an equal level moo, shaping our career.

And im gonna win, haha.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL no. You're way beyond me. I'm like in preschool while you're in Jr. High. Halo's like in graduate school and Silver's freshman in college. Wtf am I talking about...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Sounds empty but not bad.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I tried adding bass, which soudns pretty good.

beleive me, it sucks with bass.

But thanks Zypher, it means a LOT from you.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Edit: I re did the whole thing, but this time i made it a remicksh.
<3 Bubble Bobble.

Arlen is hot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Hmm. I'd start with a lower note in the begining. (Refering to the first one *doesn't have tabit*)

Don't go too far off with the range, and keep in mind what you're trying to say with the music.

Keep the higher octave notes for a climax in the song. The rest should build up to it.

Also, being a trombone player, I know how difficult it is to reach some of the notes you have the tuba player. Seeing as the tuba is lower than the trombone, I can only ask that you make it a tad bit lower.

Fun song. ^_^
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. But some tuba people in my band a couple years back found it easier to play the higher notes. XD Trombone? XD I know this one trombone guy who, when he's not playing, deepthroats his mouthpiece and puts the slide on the floor. Then he spins the trombone while he has his head tilted down. Sometimes he puts the horn on his head. XD He's weird.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I didn't understand much of the complicated words you used, but thanks anyways Tsuno.
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
You should up the tempo for the start.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Please be clear as to which song you ppl are referring to because i'm pretty intelligent by nature.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I didn't understand much of the complicated words you used, but thanks anyways Tsuno.
You serious?

Hmm. I'd start with a lower note in the begining. (Refering to the first one *doesn't have tabit*)
Simple
Don't go too far off with the range, and keep in mind what you're trying to say with the music.
Simple
Keep the higher octave notes for a climax in the song. The rest should build up to it.
Simple
Also, being a trombone player, I know how difficult it is to reach some of the notes you have the tuba player. Seeing as the tuba is lower than the trombone, I can only ask that you make it a tad bit lower.
Simple.

Where is it complicated? ?_?
Fun song. ^_^
Yes, m'lord.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay i understood the lower in the start and the second last one about the tuba,and a little of the second but i like dunno the meanings of OCTAVE and all so i dont get the third
Arlen is hot.