RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Cow crap :V

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This is my crap. ;D More recent ones are first.

Spoiler for All it needs is a title:
I am proud of this. ;D

Tabit
Spoiler for Skipping Through Life on a Sunny Day:
Bad title, lol. This is my favorite one because it's completely mine. :D Somewhat an accident where I tried to add on to another music except I ended up making this.

Tabit
Spoiler for Double Dragon Fortress:
I'm quite proud of this. Yes, it's very simple and all but I'm still proud of it. It sounds nice and stuff.

Tabit

Site of the tabs
That's where I got the tabbing from and I knew it sounded right. I didn't really get the ending the person gave for the second guitar part but I put it as how I think it should have been.
Spoiler for Megaman 2:
Yeah. I know it sounds off at times, yes I know it's not complete, yes, I know it's pretty short, yes I know it contains no accompanying guitar or drums or bass. Nonetheless, I say it's a decent start for the first time today so... yeah. ;D

Tabit

I forgot what else I left out but :P Oh yeah. The scene selection thing could be a real easy loop of just the main part, the main part repeat, the extra higher part, repeat all. ^_^

Oh yeah, I remembered what I left out. XD the link to the site with the tabs. Site Here you go. :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:33:20 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Silverline set up this cool uploader for .tbt files you can use.

www.slyph.org/tabit

Please re-upload there, mediafire hates your tbt. :(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lolk. Cool. Also, I don't know how to give a link other than just www.slyph.org/tabit and tell people to go look for Megaman 2. :P Also, in mediafire, I put the midi. :P

EDIT: Link updated.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:21:33 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh: It's best to tab yourself. Using other people's tabs usually leads to error, because well...they're probably incorrect. Its best to snag an MP3 and go by ear.

Other than that you seem to have gotten some basic concepts down. :D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. I usually try playing it on the guitar (the tabs I find), compare with the song on my iTunes, then I guess from there I choose to put it in tabit. :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This is topic is now renamed "Cow crap" for all my tabit stuff that I feel like putting up. :V Sorry for the double post and "Double Dragon" has been uploaded. ;8

EDIT: Double Dragon re-uploaded. Some things sounded off to me so I fixed it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:50:44 PM by mastermoo420 »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
"Happy Music" added. Considering I'm the only one posting in here, you're going to see lots of bumps, edits, and double/triple/quadruple posts :V

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
"All it needs is a name" added (and as it says, it needs a name so I need help with that >_>) and "Happy Music" renamed to "Skipping Through Life on a Sunny Day." ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
"all it needs a title" the pitch bending of the clarinet at the beginning is familiar.
But it's a very good song anyways. When did you start tabbing and all?

i never played DD1 so i don't know the song, but it sounds like a video game tune, so i guess thats nice too.

And the skipping life one is just one of the best 25 second-ers

Nice job dood, btw i can't download the megaman one.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
"all it needs a title" the pitch bending of the clarinet at the beginning is familiar.
But it's a very good song anyways. When did you start tabbing and all?
:epic: I started maybe less than a month ago. :\

i never played DD1 so i don't know the song, but it sounds like a video game tune, so i guess thats nice too.
Lol thanks.

And the skipping life one is just one of the best 25 second-ers

Nice job dood, btw i can't download the megaman one.
Lol Skipping Life was my first "finished" one and I'll try to get another slyph.org/tabit link for it after I post this although you may be sorely disappointed considering some parts are off, it's not complete, and it's only one guitar playing. XD

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That's okay for the first tries.
when i started, i sucked (ask zypher) and i still do a little. But now i suck less, cuz my stomach gets full more.
The megaman one isn't soo bad.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. I've seen your first tries, Nighty. :) And lol at why your stomach gets full and you do better. XD My problem with the Megaman one is that it doesn't sound... complete since there's only one instrument.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Try adding more, add a drum or something.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, no thank you. I suck with drums. And I'm not even sure what would sound good.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You gotta CONCEPTUALIZE!
VISUALIZE!
STRATEGIZE!
CALAMATIZE!
and after that, you gotta apologize.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep: