RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Play Common Events at Certain Levels

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Basically, I'm just looking for a script that allows me - when characters hit level 40 - to play a common event, in which stuff will be explained about sub-classes. I'd also like for me to be able to distinguish actors, so I can play a common event depending on which actor has levelled up, and also being able to disable this in-game, using the 'script' command.

I'm sorry if there's already a script for this, and if there isn't, if someone could help me out, that'd be awesome.

-Sky
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If you want to keep it simple, just use a parallel process common event to keep track of levels and store the levels in a variable.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Don't need a script. Learn to use events.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Also, if you really wanted to use some kind of script, you could just go into the battle scene results thingy and, at the end of each battle, store the level of the character you want into a variable and, if it reaches a certain number, you turn on a game switch which triggers an auto-run common event.

But you'll have to do it yourself, lol. I can do it (I think), but I'm lazy, and it'd be good learning for you, I guess.

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Oh, I didn't realise common events ran at parallel process. Thanks. Me being a moron again.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.