RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do I get a cat battle character?

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
What I want to do is get a cat as a battle character. I tried copying and pasting the cat (animal) character already in the game to the battle character folder, but it comes up as "scrap"....Can anyone tell me how I can somehow copy and paste the cat character to the battle character folder successfully, please?
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
Alright I don't think I understand what you mean by Scrap. But I fooled around with it. So here are some things I saw that could of been some problems. First I hope you're copying the Cat Character file to a paint (or what ever editor you're useing) and cutting out the other Cats, leaving one only. Cause that could be a problem. A major problem, which I think might be what you mean, is that the Cat is mainly white, so when you copy the file to edit it, you need to give the Cat a backround other than white. This will make evrything better, cause the White on the Cat will not disappear and it will remain intact. Another problem, as a Battler, the Cat picture is a bit small. Which could be easly fixed if you want a bigger Cat. Hope I helped. If not just give some more details! Good luck, man!

(Side note. I assume you know how to use the import picture files, and how to mess with transparent, left-right click)
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?